JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

08/21/2011 17:08 acrv158#226
I forgot the login and password in Sql Server Managment Studio

how can i get it back?

help me

what should I do?
08/21/2011 21:58 JeeWeeBee#227
First of all: the guide is fantastic! The few times I couldn't get it to work it was either A) wrong settings or b) not using the AOR files (so it was really problem between computer and deskchair).

It all works on a charm even on a 64 bit MSSQL server. For some reason Microsoft wouldn't allow me to run the 32 bits installation on my Windows 7 64 bits installation, but oh well, the game works. I can level up, gather jp's, gold, etc, etc, etc.

But... there's one teansy little minor problem. When I open up the Quest list to get all my current Quests, I see a screen with quests I am definately not doing and I can't access the detailed information of those either.

Does anyone know what causes this problem and how I might be able to fix this? Again it's just a minot problem, but still a minor but annoying problem.

Cheers!

PS: i also tried the 7.1 Rappelz files, but sadly that didn't work
PS2: Never mind! I should learn to read better and search better. It's a known bug. Sorry for posting this, but instead of deleting I'm keeping it up, as a praise to what kind of awesome job you guys do!
08/22/2011 12:06 lawlywood#228
Quote:
Originally Posted by acrv158 View Post
I forgot the login and password in Sql Server Managment Studio

how can i get it back?

help me

what should I do?
Use the Windows Authentication
08/22/2011 13:39 mezda#229
when i run PrincessAuroraServer.exe tell me can't connect to sa help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
09/01/2011 10:23 ahmedjames#230
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmbasi View Post
All credits go to JW988. He did an amazing job of creating the PDF Guide which if READ and FOLLOWED correctly will get you up and running. If you can't get it running or don't understand this then please stop trying to make a server, you seriously don't have the intellect to get it started. For others who had some issues like myself, this guide made my server work in 1 try.

Here is the guide.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

EDIT: June 19th, Link updated.
thaanx a lot for this guide i needed one like this so much thanx again..^^..:handsdown:
09/13/2011 20:50 bassam6233#231
Thanks nice work
09/17/2011 13:45 billoute91#232
hello

very nice job , but the login and pass are not "admin"

what is the good login and pass , please

thx
09/17/2011 18:54 Frab21#233
gotta get acc creator
09/18/2011 14:18 billoute91#234
thank you very much

Now I have the following problem, I can not create character.
I tried all the trades with different names, but I always
this type of message:

"You may not create this character;"

I use the rappelz client US to follow exactly the procedure

"RappelzClient20110406.exe"

I am French and I use translation software on this site, please excuse me if my language seems incorrect
09/19/2011 09:28 lawlywood#235
you have to use the ageofrappelz client or the ethernal client (last one got some problems sometimes though)
09/21/2011 13:34 Madness0#236
can i make offline server with this 2 ?
09/21/2011 13:55 sixpackraw#237
shure
09/21/2011 15:20 Madness0#238
where can i find the client for that server making program ?

i mean the rappelz client
09/24/2011 19:14 strampy#239
i know this has prob been answered but i need help and i have searched but i get the error : auth db init error: login failed for user 'sa'. the user is not associated with a trused SQL server connection, i have removed all passwords and changed ip etc but it keeps comming up sooo i dunno lol,,, please help :/
09/25/2011 02:10 ByeByeRappelz#240
Can Anyone Please Tell Me Where To Downlaod The Client I Need To Run My Self A Private Server ??? Pm me if possible ty again