I bought license this bot from the reseller (- Lawliet -> Skype: lawlietbg ) but I did not use my license because of the server errors! I paid twice and he wants one more!
I bought once and there was no change about the license information. After re-opened FsBot BG my HWID is changed!
I paid one more, again there was no change about the license information.
And the Fuso or reseller wants one more pay!
"[07:26:49 PM] Генерала: he said there was internal servers problem and the licenses weren't appearing and bot was generating randoml HWID's
[07:26:53 PM] Генерала: now it is fixed"
If anybody wants the screenshot about the Skype conversation, i will send the PM.
Do not buy this bot, it steals your money!
I bought once and there was no change about the license information. After re-opened FsBot BG my HWID is changed!
I paid one more, again there was no change about the license information.
And the Fuso or reseller wants one more pay!
"[07:26:49 PM] Генерала: he said there was internal servers problem and the licenses weren't appearing and bot was generating randoml HWID's
[07:26:53 PM] Генерала: now it is fixed"
If anybody wants the screenshot about the Skype conversation, i will send the PM.
Do not buy this bot, it steals your money!