[Release] FsBot vBeta by fuso98

02/04/2015 17:08 fuso98#2296
I've fixed the trapmouse problem. And now I'm working on some small fixes. After that i will work on NPC logic using my new algorithm. :) I think just 2-3 days of testing.
02/05/2015 00:39 *skarlet*#2297
I have problems with the boss npc,, because the system does not kill,,,,,,, and trying every way possible configuration but it really is a failure ... when you see npc boss does clik on the same ship not the boss npc ..
but this is a new bug x I remember that in your beta version did not have any problem with the npc boss ...
and I have to admit that the gathering of Bonux box makes much improved .....
thank you and I have 2 days to buy the license ........
02/05/2015 14:10 fuso98#2298
Did you tried to replace bossnpc.bmp picture??
02/05/2015 14:34 *skarlet*#2299
as Friend truth from the beta I see you say it to change the image but do not understand how that time,,,, I'm just a silly poko and prefieron this all ready,,, but if I explain how I'm going to do fuso,,,, thanks ...
it is always safer to grab boxes and kill bugs while so you do not detect non fuso?
02/05/2015 14:46 fuso98#2300
Just one time, replace it and try again ;)
02/06/2015 11:38 thefree#2301
I can test your update if you want and explain you some bug :)
02/06/2015 14:12 fuso98#2302
I will release today the new version without new npc logic. Just mousetrap fix and some other fixes. :)

Released v2.5
- Added option to repair MAX time
- Added movements at jump gate when enemy in x-2 (to avoid disconnections)
- Fixed small bugs in the code
02/07/2015 08:24 Staspytel#2303
Can't even open your program... :D
02/08/2015 05:46 killer new#2304
I have a problem
My bot thinks that the portal is a box and is jumping
How do I resolve this?
02/08/2015 09:35 fuso98#2305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staspytel View Post
Can't even open your program... :D
Try to download again ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer new View Post
I have a problem
My bot thinks that the portal is a box and is jumping
How do I resolve this?
Do you have jumpdebugX.bmp in your fsbot/image folder?
02/08/2015 21:49 PureElite#2306
i still cant open the damn bot on download i get virus and later just keep getting errors please fix this!!
02/09/2015 03:34 killer new#2307
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Try to download again ;)


Do you have jumpdebugX.bmp in your fsbot/image folder?
I do not have, how do I get it and use it?
02/09/2015 07:52 fuso98#2308
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureElite View Post
i still cant open the damn bot on download i get virus and later just keep getting errors please fix this!!
Deactivate antivirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer new View Post
I do not have, how do I get it and use it?
You should have 2 pics called jumpdebug and jumpdebug2 (the X in the name of my last message should be meant as a number)
02/09/2015 13:52 killer new#2309
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Deactivate antivirus



You should have 2 pics called jumpdebug and jumpdebug2 (the X in the name of my last message should be meant as a number)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Do not have any images that you said in bot folder
02/09/2015 14:52 fuso98#2310
try to download again the "Full bot client pack" from our website