[Release] - uNf Trainer

10/25/2015 11:14 sam1902#2266
It work perfectly for me, stay undetected (25/10/2015). The fly work but can you add a anti fall damage option 'cause I always die when I fly :P (exepted if I fly to a higher spot, then I don't take any damage). I would like to know how do you code these hack ? Because that's awesome bro
10/25/2015 13:02 navrednaal#2267
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1902 View Post
It work perfectly for me, stay undetected (25/10/2015). The fly work but can you add a anti fall damage option 'cause I always die when I fly :P (exepted if I fly to a higher spot, then I don't take any damage). I would like to know how do you code these hack ? Because that's awesome bro
he allready said that he won't be able to make a no-fall hack.
10/25/2015 16:17 zero334#2268
Hi Ploxasarus
can you code an update function for the trainer which pulls the latest version?
So that when you do an pointer update it updates automaticly.
10/25/2015 17:00 dimilicious#2269
the "on top" option for both unf and esp, doesnt work when guild wars (only) go fullscreen since i upgrate to windows 10. did i something wrong?
10/25/2015 17:05 Mystery_#2270
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimilicious View Post
the "on top" option for both unf and esp, doesnt work when guild wars (only) go fullscreen since i upgrate to windows 10. did i something wrong?
there can't be anything on top of a fullscreen window, oviously
run gw in borderless
10/25/2015 20:08 Ploxasarus#2271
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasya139 View Post
Doesn't work for me at the moment. Is it due to patches?
Working fine, already checked.



Quote:
Hi Ploxasarus
can you code an update function for the trainer which pulls the latest version?
So that when you do an pointer update it updates automaticly.
Perhaps, but working on aproject in archeage at the moment ontop of tinkering on some new things with the HoT.



Quote:
the "on top" option for both unf and esp, doesnt work when guild wars (only) go fullscreen since i upgrate to windows 10. did i something wrong?
As stated below, cannot be ran in fullscreen like that and is how windows is, not something I can do anything about really & the reason I'll refrain from upgrading to win10.
10/25/2015 21:16 stdevereux#2272
connection error on mini esp? unf connects just fine, esp worked last night, but i wasn't done with update dl. anyone else having this issue? funny now its working fine too. Sorry for the post, not sure what was up
10/25/2015 21:59 xyko#2273
Quote:
Originally Posted by stdevereux View Post
connection error on mini esp? unf connects just fine, esp worked last night, but i wasn't done with update dl. anyone else having this issue? funny now its working fine too. Sorry for the post, not sure what was up
same here with mini...


*edit*, sratch that... working again for me
10/25/2015 23:52 Ploxasarus#2274
The host was having global issues, they should be resolved now - not much I can do when they are having as such other then waiting for them resolve on they're end.

My apologies :(
10/26/2015 12:37 pushbyte#2275
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1902 View Post
It work perfectly for me, stay undetected (25/10/2015). The fly work but can you add a anti fall damage option 'cause I always die when I fly :P (exepted if I fly to a higher spot, then I don't take any damage). I would like to know how do you code these hack ? Because that's awesome bro
To my understanding, it has to do with starting elevation versus ending elevation. If you would normally take fall damage from a difference in elevation (Z-axis), then you will take the same amount of fall damage regardless of how far you "fly" (X/Y-axis). I say "fly" because it seems that a more technical explanation of what is happening is that it's a "really long jump". Also to my understanding, the damage calculation is controlled server-side so there is not really anything to hack.

As for learning how to do this yourself, a strong working knowledge of Assembly language (preferably x86/ia64), C/C++ languages, and debuggers is required. You may wish to start by learning those first, and then ask again by way of a more specific question on "How to do _____?"

I would suggest the following reading materials:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/26/2015 23:35 765kenh#2276
Not working now
10/27/2015 01:03 Ploxasarus#2277
Quote:
Originally Posted by 765kenh View Post
Not working now
Checked, working fine, make sure you've the updated version in the main post.
10/27/2015 02:11 765kenh#2278
Working Thanks Plox
10/27/2015 21:33 zero334#2279
Needs an update. Latest patch (released a few minutes ago) broke it..
10/27/2015 21:55 Joreallean#2280
Clipping is working, but fly is not