[Release]Skill Point(SP) Exploit!

01/18/2011 22:21 lordjaggi#211
Quote:
Originally Posted by eR__ View Post
Did it still work at you?
obviously it worked for me hence the uploaded file -.-
01/18/2011 23:24 nubcandy#212
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi :P View Post
Be happy that I've explained it somehow.
why did you edit your post? the previous one was rather written in kingli style
01/19/2011 00:01 lorveth#213
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukmaka View Post
why did you edit your post? the previous one was rather written in kingli style
Because I dont want write anymore like that :)

Everyone changes hisself.
01/19/2011 09:26 Asslicker#214
anyone tried it with packet injection?
01/19/2011 10:00 TheBetrayed#215
stop ruining teh game ya dam chinktr
01/19/2011 11:26 sh3bdinho#216
how i multi client?
01/19/2011 11:48 lorveth#217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asslicker View Post
anyone tried it with packet injection?
It works with packet injection also.
01/19/2011 12:33 Bobins#218
Not possible with mastery ?
01/19/2011 12:55 kaliosas#219
i would say just for not geting banned dont use it on rsro isro ^^ they will ban all, same was with gold bug, couse when such things come publick they start banning all who used bug
01/19/2011 13:11 LonG&CalypsOo#220
Hiçbirşey anlamadım :(
01/19/2011 13:12 matys18#221
I am sooo trying this. If it works- i swear, your'e jesus :D
01/19/2011 13:17 zikor1337#222
Quote:
Originally Posted by matys18 View Post
I am sooo trying this. If it works- i swear, your'e jesus :D
:facepalm: It's working.
01/19/2011 13:19 zengyy#223
The editor crash C++ run-time error !
Can u help me?
01/19/2011 13:24 lucavash#224
sry if i ask again but : does it work with multiple skills?
01/19/2011 13:26 eR__#225
When it works, why did always the client get crashed when i log in my char. I made 500k sp then my client crashed und now it didnt work anymore.