[Release] PBDO Bot - Official Thread

05/26/2012 21:04 klausgünther#196
Wieso, ist doch sinnlos?
05/26/2012 21:41 Trulala#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by klausgünther View Post
Wieso, ist doch sinnlos?
Wäre es sinnlos, würden wir es nicht deaktivieren.
05/27/2012 00:34 myron836#198
has gahns competition with the scripts finished voting yet?
05/27/2012 01:17 Trulala#199
Quote:
Originally Posted by myron836 View Post
has gahns competition with the scripts finished voting yet?
I have to confirm my selection. Will to it tomorrow and i think Gähn will let you know it.
05/28/2012 12:58 Serraniel#200
Here is a german video tutorial with english subtitles which explains you how to use the taskcreator!

05/30/2012 21:24 Trulala#201
Hi everyone,

we release PBDO-Bot Update v.1.1.1.23 for DarkOrbit Update v.5.10.2.


Changelog v.1.1.1.16 -> v.1.1.1.23

update for DO 5.10.2

Client:
* fixed czech skylab
+ added mexican language (fix for MX1 server)

Task:
+ string BMain.HeroIdentification; // a string value that is unique for every DarkOrbit account

Comment and discuss as usual: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Download here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regards,
v5^dev staff
05/30/2012 21:29 Weltschmerz-#202
you should make more "events" to win a License, to get more customer
06/02/2012 20:44 :dekat:#203
hay,
ich kann im Forum nichts machen es kommt immer:
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

habe aber silver also was mach ich falsch ?

LG dekat
06/02/2012 21:25 Trulala#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by :dekat: View Post
hay,
ich kann im Forum nichts machen es kommt immer:
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

habe aber silver also was mach ich falsch ?

LG dekat
Fall erledigt :)
06/07/2012 19:40 Trulala#205
Hello everyone,

our maintenance is done and we hereby present you our new look. We hope you enjoy it!
In the meantime BigPoint has yet again updated their client to DarkOrbit version 5.11.1. We are working hard on an update for the Bot client.


kind regards
v5^dev

Ps: Regarding the maintenance, we are aware that the bug projects category is missing atm, as are some smilies.
06/08/2012 18:08 RBence13#206
I have a question:

Today I saw that we have trial license again.
I registered,and I still can't login,it says:

18:06:39: Good day, ************.
18:06:39: Connecting to authentication server..
18:06:39: Authentication failed (no machting data found).

I have been waiting for hours,cause I saw too that it can take up 45 minutes...but not HOURS!:(
06/08/2012 19:00 Trulala#207
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBence13 View Post
I have a question:

Today I saw that we have trial license again.
I registered,and I still can't login,it says:

18:06:39: Good day, ************.
18:06:39: Connecting to authentication server..
18:06:39: Authentication failed (no machting data found).

I have been waiting for hours,cause I saw too that it can take up 45 minutes...but not HOURS!:(
Here isnt our support forum Sir!
06/08/2012 19:06 RBence13#208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
Here isnt our support forum Sir!
I can't make a new topic,or send a new reply,cause I have only free license,which doesn't work,so I wrote here.
Any idea how to solve this problem?
06/08/2012 20:02 Trulala#209
We dont have free licence and trial is not working any more.

Hello everyone!

Nothing updated by bigpoint for a forced update.
But i used the downtime to implement trial time again.

If your running a old client it should be updated allready while reading this news entry.
For a fresh package check our download session.


Changelog v.1.1.1.26 -> v.1.1.1.27

Auth server:
+ trial time included again

===

Client:
* updated for DO 5.11.2
* typing mistake fixed

Logic:
/

Task:
/



Best regards & happy botting!


Comments & Discussion Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
(the old one)
06/08/2012 20:08 Tomi28pl#210
Very Fast update Trulala :)