Archeage Mod Pack

09/11/2015 05:48 Rageinducedrage#1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xi.Cynx View Post
You sir are not the brightest crayon in the box... Or you don't know how to read English which is a possibility. But all of these sections in the readme thoroughly explain what you need to do and what 90% of the files in the mod do. Let me list them for you and then you can do a ctrl+f and find them in the readme and read them.

How to run the features: This tells you how to run the launcher which will install the mod.

Troubleshooting: Tells you how to change the path of archeage and make sure it's pointing to the right directory.

How to install / Bypass cvars: This is self explanatory and tells you when to roll the cvars.

Rolling the scripts / Bypassing the disconnect: This is also self explanatory and tells you when to roll the scripts.


EVERYTHING AFTER THIS tells you what each file in his mod does and if you wanted to edit it how to edit it. This is not a simple plug and play mod that you can install and go with, you actually have to time things and install/uninstall things at certain times so the game doesn't pick it up. If this is too difficult for you, we appreciate you supporting this amazing developer, but we can only help you so far. So take some time, read the WHOLE README, don't just skim it and you'll understand what needs to be done. Hope this helps, I'm taking my spoon back.
Already did all that posted it like a page back, didn't receive any response whatsoever. Thanks for responding though.

I go into game and nothing changes whatsoever.
09/11/2015 06:32 roundersriot#1937
This would mean you have the incorrect path for the game_pak file. Go into the config file and correct it
09/11/2015 12:08 Snaffy#1938
Looks like GameGuard wont be enabled when 2.0 launches...

Quote:
After the maintenance / Server Opening

We are currently targeting 1:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM GMT / 10:00 PM CEST on Saturday, September 12, for our re-opening all servers, both North American and European. We will not open the servers earlier than this time, but we may push back their opening if we need more time to perform our maintenance and update.

As a note, GameGuard will not be included with this update.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/11/2015 12:59 Stormfoxy#1939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaffy View Post
Looks like GameGuard wont be enabled when 2.0 launches...




[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Good gameguard is trash, I don't know how they think that adding that shit is gonna help anybody.
09/12/2015 02:33 Ploxasarus#1940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfoxy View Post
Good gameguard is trash, I don't know how they think that adding that shit is gonna help anybody.
There is internal checking now, without gameguard or hackshield - but the same methods work for getting around everything.

So far everything but the hud / chat / distance display are done. Some files have been removed as they are detected and not able to be work-arounded.

I have tested the chest & black pearl ( thank you for the guy on the PTS to not harvest it an leave it for me to test with ) and both are functioning fine.


Since some of the files could be subject to change I will release this tomorrow but I will need feedback asap if anything is broken. I've checked everything from auction house to else wise and so far everything is functional 100% other then what is not updated.

Chat timestamps may, however, be obsolete due to the changes in how chat functions now ( still looking at it ). I will say the vegetation file is caught and with that xml file I've tried a few things to work-around it, most are just too tedious to do or its just caught by the checking system so that will be tossed.

A full changelog/update will be posted as soon as I'm done on it. But rest assured so far, so good with the mod and most of what I have done has been done blind without testing anything in game up until a few ago. The essentials will still be fine that are most desirable while some things that were there after hackshield was removed will be removed aswell.


I put in work so if you've not got the mod yet, its even more great working in 2.0 and I would highly grab it from me pre-2.0 while you can :cool:
09/12/2015 03:57 BladeMasterXi#1941
I'm going to see if I can assist with getting you some more screenshots for the things you don't have yet. The readme is definitely out of date but I know that is last in the long line of things you need to accomplish. It's awesome to hear that your progress has been pretty much a success though! I'll keep brainstorming to see if there is anything else that could make this mod even better but it's starting to get hard to think of things that aren't "essential". Lol
09/12/2015 05:03 Ploxasarus#1942
Well everything is 99% done just testing everything now and setting it all up. I'll give a update to the readme on sunday or so just need time to get everything in place an fix any/all hiccups.
09/12/2015 09:25 orlaf#1943
Any new things coming out? or just patching for 2.0?
09/12/2015 11:45 Ethylean#1944
Thanks for all your work on the mod Plox.
09/12/2015 18:57 Ploxasarus#1945
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlaf View Post
Any new things coming out? or just patching for 2.0?
Nothing new at this time, just updating/fixing. Need to sit down an sort all the files an see what else I can toss into the mod and what is broken an needs to be fixed and everything else.


Changelog:
  • Vegetation.xml removed, it is detected locally ( cannot get around it ).
  • Terrain detail cvar updated for 2.0 and new value modified.
  • Fonts updated for 2.0
  • Interactions updated for 2.0 ( pearl & chests checked & confirmed working ).
  • Water removal updated for 2.0 ( tested & working ).
  • HUD re-modified and updated for 2.0
  • Enviroment file removed, detected locally ( cannot get around it ).
  • 2.5 Loading screen instead of 2.0 loading screen staying ( it looks nicer ).
  • World file for water bender updated/checked/tested - working.
  • Sounds updated but untested ( please let me know ).
  • Readme will get a complete overhaul on sunday ( Small break to relax from all the updating ).
  • Tip removal, removed - old script method to bypass again so will not bother.
  • Loot rolling updated but untested - please let me know.
  • Removed unfinished .lua file in auction folder.
  • Adjusted refresh button in auctionhouse to align with new UI of it.
  • All other script files updated for 2.0 with exclusion below.
  • Chat timestamps has changed and is no longer working, removed ( this cannot be fixed ).

The old method for cvar/scripts ( even though gameguard is not on at this time ) is in effect, there is local detection on the client but the same method of getting around works fine so seek the readme for that. The base install for the mod is fine - just run 1 as usual.

Will update main post here in full sunday as with the readme aswell. Any problems/issues please post them here so I can troubleshoot/fix anything that may be not working or not functioning as intended.


This will be able to be ran right out of the box for 2.0 ( I'm 99% sure ) so enjoy everything in 2.0 and have a good saturday til I update more on sunday an get a bit of time to game in 2.0 myself :)
09/12/2015 20:59 Stormfoxy#1946
Do we have to do the bypass stuff now to run the cvars and scripts or is it still the usual 1-3-5 on loadup?
09/12/2015 21:30 Mcweaksauce#1947
thx for new mod
09/12/2015 22:14 Ploxasarus#1948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfoxy View Post
Do we have to do the bypass stuff now to run the cvars and scripts or is it still the usual 1-3-5 on loadup?
Have to bypass now, everything is localized in terms of what was catching - same methodology though :)
09/12/2015 23:44 TheShadowhand#1949
When Plox is able to come out with and push updates better than Trion something is wrong lol.
09/13/2015 00:35 orlaf#1950
What do you mean by have to bypass now and how do i do that? also is the download link still the same as you sent before?