Vanquish Bot

05/08/2025 11:50 biotoxic.gamer#181
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18675538772 View Post
How to increase the search range to 5000?
In the MAP folder every subfolder is an AU3 at the top it will say:
Local $vqrange = 1450 change 1450 to 5000 but I wouldnt suggest it, your heros cant agro that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiroisback View Post
Why are the Skills related vars in GWA_AddOn ?
You really dont help us update the bot
0,0 not sure i'm gonna continue updating this one

really and where have you updated and released the newest update??
05/09/2025 08:29 Akiroisback#182
Quote:
Originally Posted by biotoxic.gamer View Post
In the MAP folder every subfolder is an AU3 at the top it will say:
Local $vqrange = 1450 change 1450 to 5000 but I wouldnt suggest it, your heros cant agro that far.



0,0 not sure i'm gonna continue updating this one

really and where have you updated and released the newest update??
Right here :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiroisback View Post
Hello,
I reworked the fight file to have the same function as in the Soo bot and make a difference between enchants and combo skills.
I also moved the build related vars to be in the fight file for easier updates.
05/09/2025 11:44 biotoxic.gamer#183
This is the latest on Discord. It needs a lot of work.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] welcome back, we missed your mouthy immature ass.

Here is the mapper program if you want to update.
05/09/2025 22:41 Akiroisback#184
Quote:
Originally Posted by biotoxic.gamer View Post
This is the latest on Discord. It needs a lot of work.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] welcome back, we missed your mouthy immature ass.

Here is the mapper program if you want to update.
I'm the one that sent on discord the Advanced fighting one, why are you like that ?
Did you miss lunch or something ?

I never spoke about adding map, just update how the fight is done in the bot, why are you almost insulting me ? I pointed a problem and solved it, what's your problem, it aint even your bot
05/09/2025 22:45 biotoxic.gamer#185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiroisback View Post
I'm the one that sent on discord the Advanced fighting one, why are you like that ?
Did you miss lunch or something ?
My bad I though you were someone else, my apologies.
05/10/2025 06:52 adoreadork#186
can i get an invite to the discord akiroisback?
07/27/2025 18:06 assanka#187
Hello, je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner. Le chemin du jeu n'est pas reconnue alors qu'il est lancé..
09/12/2025 18:51 Sotrak#188
First; thanks for the hard work on Master Vanquisher; a major help in getting multiple GWAMMs !

Was there ever any update to Master Vanquisher? Used the 5.5.25 with advanced fighting posted earlier here and had absolutely 0 issues on any map. Still missing most of Prophecies on alts now.

I've tried the PyQuish one and it really doesn't work that well; there are always issues with blessing (even with maps without some); combat and pulling logic is sloppy; looting... when it works to begin with (any and all map I've tried (the ones not in MV 5.5.25) just didn't work past the first sanctuary or so).
09/18/2025 22:56 apoguita#189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotrak View Post
First; thanks for the hard work on Master Vanquisher; a major help in getting multiple GWAMMs !

Was there ever any update to Master Vanquisher? Used the 5.5.25 with advanced fighting posted earlier here and had absolutely 0 issues on any map. Still missing most of Prophecies on alts now.

I've tried the PyQuish one and it really doesn't work that well; there are always issues with blessing (even with maps without some); combat and pulling logic is sloppy; looting... when it works to begin with (any and all map I've tried (the ones not in MV 5.5.25) just didn't work past the first sanctuary or so).
the most up to date and working incarnation of this is on Py4GW
09/19/2025 21:15 TheB0d#190
Man, I figured someone was gonna say that, now I have to figure out how to use Py4GW
03/06/2026 10:24 lancemy#191
Crashing the game now 10/10 times before the VQ Starts, any ideas?
03/13/2026 00:56 apoguita#192
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancemy View Post
Crashing the game now 10/10 times before the VQ Starts, any ideas?
this script is no longer in production, you can find its succesor on Py4GW