[NEW] ZeroN 9D - The Ultimate 9D Server

06/18/2015 10:31 damusahmed#181
I know criticism hurts, but don't be rude... Maybe Adek can explain you what i'm talking about..
06/18/2015 11:16 bog18dy#182
I am going to say it here and now, please do stop comparing us to official servers which have developers' support. Who said anywhere that we want to be better than GC ? I don't recall that...

All I said is that we'll have a lot of varied content compared to other private servers.

Will we be different than GC ? ABSOLUTELY. Will we be better than GC currently ? I'd say it's a tough call, content wise, probably not. That's why they are official and we are not, we get the shorter end of the stick, and that's totally fine, GC should be better in that regard. Also, most players who are already top players or veterans of GC are unlikely to join ANY private server.
06/18/2015 11:33 damusahmed#183
bog18dy, you are wrong. More content isn't always better. I wish to play oldy 9d than now. Why ?? We have much more maps and much less players. We don't feel this competition in the air. If u wanna make really good and much better server than GC ( I think it always should be the goal ), u need to listen GC players frustrated voice. If u want, i can send to adek, list of things to change which lot of ppl from GC wants but GC don't have balls to do it.
06/18/2015 12:05 Adek#184
Well, you actually can send me the list. And to clarify everything just now: I won't spoil anything related to content or other informations related to the server.
06/20/2015 15:03 bog18dy#185
Sorry for the lack of updates. We're now free to work on the server again. The testing phase is coming soon.
06/20/2015 18:23 senatovici#186
I can't way to try it. I did play almost all servers and it was just as usual, get max lvl, get gear, get flamed, get bored, get out...I hope you guys can pull this off in one month so I can play a bit more then I usually do.
06/20/2015 19:03 makiraper#187
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
I can't way to try it. I did play almost all servers and it was just as usual, get max lvl, get gear, get flamed, get bored, get out...I hope you guys can pull this off in one month so I can play a bit more then I usually do.
totally with u, thats one of the principal things we all discusing on forums here and their main web, we need some kind of pvp event , league Vs league, pve events too.
06/21/2015 21:20 bog18dy#188
We are really thankful for the belief you put into us.
We got around 100 legit players registered @ forum while having only the forum and the website. This shows the you trust us that we will deliver and we sure as hell will.
~Unite we r... DOMINATE !
~Expect Testing Phase

Small spoiler: We'll be waiting you @ summer 2007.

~"Big dreams tend to disappoint people, but hard work never does." - Adek

P.S. It's now or never! Tell us what you want changed. We have NOTED all the awesome suggestions we got.
What we reviewed after suggestions:
-content,content,content (variety and stable)
-abuses (trust us, everything's in control)
-economy (how to create/maintain it)
-how challenging the game should be
-exp rates
-pvp balancement

P.S.2. Gotta love Bones, she reminded me everything that needs to change so that this game won't ever be dominated by 1 role (aka 9nukers) with her videos.Brings back memories. PA will create memories on the other hand.
06/21/2015 22:30 Adek#189
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
We are really thankful for the belief you put into us.
We got around 100 legit players registered @ forum while having only the forum and the website. This shows the you trust us that we will deliver and we sure as hell will.
~Unite we r... DOMINATE !
~Expect Testing Phase

Small spoiler: We'll be waiting you @ summer 2007.

~"Big dreams tend to disappoint people, but hard work never does." - Adek

P.S. It's now or never! Tell us what you want changed. We have NOTED all the awesome suggestions we got.
What we reviewed after suggestions:
-content,content,content (variety and stable)
-abuses (trust us, everything's in control)
-economy (how to create/maintain it)
-how challenging the game should be
-exp rates
-pvp balancement

P.S.2. Gotta love Bones, she reminded me everything that needs to change so that this game won't ever be dominated by 1 role (aka 9nukers) with her videos.Brings back memories. PA will create memories on the other hand.
Actually, that quote is from OreGairu (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru) anime, that being said by Hikigaya Hachiman, but it really works there.

I catched the 'soon' refference, but I barely can think about "summer 2007". He made me thought about that. Think harder than me, if you got some ideas, PM me before I get in touch with Bogdy ;)
06/22/2015 10:53 mantz#190
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Actually, that quote is from OreGairu (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru) anime, that being said by Hikigaya Hachiman, but it really works there.

I catched the 'soon' refference, but I barely can think about "summer 2007". He made me thought about that. Think harder than me, if you got some ideas, PM me before I get in touch with Bogdy ;)
lol weeb
06/22/2015 13:34 bog18dy#191
Btw guys, we will have 0 tolerance policy against hackers/abusers. You do something stupid, you get instant ban, there will be no play with client mods/edits. The security system put in place will be top notch.

Hahahhah,hahahah,hahahahhahah.
Beware, PA is coming...
06/24/2015 16:52 Duan vd b3rg#192
Hope you guys have new active such as these
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hope I gave the right links, would be nice, its something new :)
06/24/2015 17:24 bog18dy#193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duan vd b3rg View Post
Hope you guys have new active such as these
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hope I gave the right links, would be nice, its something new :)
We're not adding actives for the 1st skill set :D
06/24/2015 18:00 makiraper#194
what cool actives :P that can help meel hyb and healer ^^ btw others rules got new actives too ?
06/24/2015 20:25 thehacker12#195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duan vd b3rg View Post
Hope you guys have new active such as these
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hope I gave the right links, would be nice, its something new :)
everyone has those actives they're just hidden