Simple [Questions] and [Requests]

07/02/2011 12:20 kotarou3#181
So, got a pet? :o
07/02/2011 12:29 adam_j#182
I do!

I was considering teaching it to talk, but it seems like a lot of work, and then, I'd have to hear it whine about how I don't feed them, or bandage them, and how I let them smash/counter golems when I'm too lazy to fight myself.
07/02/2011 19:46 allen44#183
meh well considering the topic i dont think pawn shouldve make it if no one can atleast help. ._.
07/02/2011 21:26 pepole12#184
I have something to ask of you guys. Is there a version of mabipake, that works with windows 7? if so please help me figure this out. :o
07/02/2011 22:25 unorfind#185
lol shame whole thing don't work in eu ,we miss all the fun ;)
07/02/2011 23:23 adam_j#186
You must be so sad.
07/02/2011 23:45 unorfind#187
nahh stopped caring about game when they totally abandoned us
07/03/2011 01:17 adam_j#188
Then, why are you posting about how it doesn't work on EU if you don't care that it doesn't- yeah, okay, that makes so little sense that I'm not even going to ask.
07/04/2011 17:36 trueprophesy#189
Can someone list me things/hacks and exploits that currently work?
07/04/2011 18:39 adam_j#190
Sure.
07/05/2011 00:14 linkx3728#191
In Pake I turned on Kukulite's feature that is to autorev after a set amount of time, but I don't see a way to decrease this auto revive, can someone help me?
07/05/2011 00:37 SSDarkLink#192
I really don't know why I'm helping you but, autorev2=1.


;�¤Ž©“®‚»‚Ì�ê•œŠˆ(autorev2)‚Ì�Ú�×�Ý’è
[autorev2]

;Ž€–S‘I‘ð‰æ–Ê•\ަ‚©‚玩“®‚»‚Ì�ê•œŠˆ‚܂ł̃EƒFƒCƒg( ms)
;1ms–¢–ž‚É�Ý’è‚·‚邱‚Ƃ͂ł«‚Ü‚¹‚ñ�B1000‚Å1•b‚ɂȂ è‚Ü‚·�B
;ƒgƒŠƒAƒiƒvƒŒƒCƒ„�[‚Í1‚É�Ý’è‚·‚邱‚Æ‚ð‚¨�§‚ß‚µ‚Ü‚·�B
interval=1

;’Ê�íŽžŽ€–S‚Ì•œŠˆƒ‚�[ƒh(0=‚»‚Ì�ê•œŠˆ, 1=‹~�•‚ð‘Ò‚Â)
revmode=1
07/05/2011 00:38 adam_j#193
So, why are you helping them if you don't know why?
07/05/2011 01:32 SSDarkLink#194
Why do we even come to this forum, or live at all ;
07/05/2011 02:30 kotarou3#195
Why don't we just all leave epvp so only the leechers remain? :>