Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

05/22/2018 15:06 verdeyet#1921
would be nice if you can speed hack horse speeds even around players with safe speed parameters such as if someone has a t8 the hack would allow them to choose between 150-170 speed etc as I've seen t8 horses go as far as 168% speed personally. Because to be frank the horse speed hack is practically useless as there's plenty of people walking on the road everywhere going god knows where.
05/22/2018 16:25 david696#1922
Quote:
Originally Posted by verdeyet View Post
would be nice if you can speed hack horse speeds even around players with safe speed parameters such as if someone has a t8 the hack would allow them to choose between 150-170 speed etc as I've seen t8 horses go as far as 168% speed personally. Because to be frank the horse speed hack is practically useless as there's plenty of people walking on the road everywhere going god knows where.
No.
05/22/2018 16:39 verdeyet#1923
Quote:
Originally Posted by david696 View Post
No.
I wasn't asking your irrelevant ass.
05/22/2018 17:01 david696#1924
Quote:
Originally Posted by verdeyet View Post
I wasn't asking your irrelevant ass.
"Mimi plz change hack i want to be faster"
If you had a functional brain you would know he doesnt change anything, he just updates it and at some point he is done, so be happy with what you got and stop begging for stuff like these gamez plebs.

And the same with Fishing bot XD
Yea enable it when People around you, totally not noticeable XD
05/22/2018 17:07 verdeyet#1925
Quote:
Originally Posted by david696 View Post
"Mimi plz change hack i want to be faster"
If you had a functional brain you would know he doesnt change anything, he just updates it and at some point he is done, so be happy with what you got and stop begging for stuff like these gamez plebs.

And the same with Fishing bot XD
Yea enable it when People around you, totally not noticeable XD
I guess your tiny brain can't function and comprehend the difference between "begging" and "suggesting" I didn't ask but rather said "it would be nice" if the feature worked in a different way, then again people like you come with a reading comprehension of a brick.

i.e
Please give me that chair I want that chair, please add that chair to the table. (That is considered begging)
It would be nice if we had an extra chair on the table.
(That is considered a suggestion)

Both sentences aim for the same outcome, however one is a form of requesting, the other is a form of advice.

Wanna continue being an uneducated prick that has nothing better else to do or do you wanna move on with your life? and next time perhaps read things thoroughly.

Edit: I never mentioned anything about a fish bot.
05/22/2018 18:25 akadiev#1926
Hey Repz is there anyway to be able to monster hunt with it showing on the map without being in range? Say I wanna Laytenn hunt at night. Is it possible to set the anchor to be able to read the whole desert and locate me laytenns that spawned? or do I always have to be in range vision.
05/22/2018 18:38 gipsiok#1927
GUYS STOP ! COS OF PEOPLE LIKE YIU R3P IS TIRED OF HELPING US .... thank you one more time for all your work R3p . Thx to you i could get back to game ( was absent for 2 years ) .


Thank you very much bro ! and have a nice day :)
05/22/2018 19:49 gwadadastyl#1928
hello guys, does this still work today 05/22/2018 and will it tomorrow if updated? don't want to bother anyone i'm just wondering the actual state of this bot right now
05/22/2018 19:59 Lukz1337#1929
So has anyone been banned yet by using this?
05/22/2018 21:22 kevy21#1930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukz1337 View Post
So has anyone been banned yet by using this?
Nope!
I dont use it on my main but i have 1 account i pretty much piss around on and have even PvP'd vs some random dude i saw at nagas, I white-listed him and he was confused but didnt really notice it xD

Edit: The account has been using this since last year.
05/22/2018 21:54 dannyyeah#1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukz1337 View Post
So has anyone been banned yet by using this?
Use it at your own risk, don't use your main acc if you appreciate it.
05/22/2018 22:23 terracide99#1932
I would take extra care when using the bot the next few weeks, maybe even stop using it for a while, cause there's a pretty big reddit thread regarding hacking, and this bot has been mentioned. The increase in exposure and notoriety will also increase chance Kakao/PA will do something about it; see PYX for example
05/22/2018 22:42 gwadadastyl#1933
Quote:
Originally Posted by terracide99 View Post
I would take extra care when using the bot the next few weeks, maybe even stop using it for a while, cause there's a pretty big reddit thread regarding hacking, and this bot has been mentioned. The increase in exposure and notoriety will also increase chance Kakao/PA will do something about it; see PYX for example
you're right and yopu should take extra care because i heard about it from reddit :/? the popularity of this should stay on the low i don't know how we can do this, got to be a way
05/22/2018 22:50 ggpo123#1934
Anyone able to make AutoSnipe work while AutoFishing?

Would be nice to run both in conjunction

Edit: After some testing seems to get stuck after bid (at buy) if I use it while fishing, if I'm missing something anyheads up would be appreciated
05/23/2018 02:11 ScárletRose1#1935
hello

maybe im just dumb but when i start fishing (everything works so far) it just does do the minigame (and fails everytime)i think thats not how its supposed to be (im afk fishing)

what am i doing wrong