Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

05/18/2018 22:52 Rabbit™#1876
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyyeah View Post
Same ^
Been working fine for me. That sounds like the bot disconnected but settings are still active (try Shift+ALT+S (to disable speedhack) and see if that works. If not, bot is disconnected).

------
  • Try deleting everything and download the new loader. Let that install all files fresh again, change whatever settings you want, and go in-game.
  • I've been running the game at 1920x1080 FullscreenWindowed. Not sure if that matters though but it allows me to easily alt-tab to see what is going on (watch my resources on Resource Monitor, Check the bot windows, etc.) so I would suggest to do the same.
  • Make sure you aren't downloading/watching crap. When my brother starts tormenting the bot disconnects and I have to restart it, sometimes. A stable internet connection seems to be needed.
  • Other people have been complaining about the bot not working after they lag in-game (FPS/Internet wise). Fix whatever is causing you to lag.
  • Close all background applications that you are not using and possibly use another computer all together so the bot can do its thing undisturbed.

I don't know if any of this will help but I thought I would share what I've seen/think would help. If you fix it, let us know what you did so we know for future reference :)
05/18/2018 23:55 dannyyeah#1877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
Been working fine for me. That sounds like the bot disconnected but settings are still active (try Shift+ALT+S (to disable speedhack) and see if that works. If not, bot is disconnected).
-It shows Enabled/Disabled when i press that ( Shift+ALT+S ) So I know is working.

------

Quote:
Try deleting everything and download the new loader. Let that install all files fresh again, change whatever settings you want, and go in-game.
-Deleted everything, redownloaded everything.

Quote:
I've been running the game at 1920x1080 FullscreenWindowed. Not sure if that matters though but it allows me to easily alt-tab to see what is going on (watch my resources on Resource Monitor, Check the bot windows, etc.) so I would suggest to do the same.
-I'm running the game exactly like you at 1920x1080 FullscreenWindowed as always.

Quote:
Make sure you aren't downloading/watching crap. When my brother starts tormenting the bot disconnects and I have to restart it, sometimes. A stable internet connection seems to be needed.
-I'm not. My internet is stable for sure.

Quote:
Other people have been complaining about the bot not working after they lag in-game (FPS/Internet wise). Fix whatever is causing you to lag.
-I usually don't have lag so I don't think is about that neither.

Quote:
Close all background applications that you are not using and possibly use another computer all together so the bot can do its thing undisturbed.
-No background aplications.

Fishing minigame is not working anymore after this recent patch.
Processing doesn't seem to work neither.
Marketplace is working fine.
Speedhack is working fine.
05/19/2018 00:11 floppydrive#1878
Quote:
You say a "lag" happens. Is this a hardware lag or game lag?

I use Windowed so I can watch my resources (cpu/gpu/ram) and make sure nothing is topping out as usually that can cause issues (at least from what I've seen with other bots/programs).

Other things I could think of:
  • How much space do you have left on your drives where you have BDO/the bot?

- People say to have ~25GB left of space.

• Whats your page file set to?

- Right click Computer, Properties, Advanced System settings, Click the Advanced Tab, and it should tell you "Total paging file size for all drives:***" Should match your ram. If not, change it to how much ram you have.
Im starting to think it is game lag. I mean I play GTAV full settings and no issues not a drop in FPS. One thing too is that this never happened before, started after update 748. Before it was smooth. My page file matches the amount of RAM I have as well.

Will try with this new update and hope all is well ! wish me luck !
:awesome:
05/19/2018 00:20 Rabbit™#1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyyeah View Post
-It shows Enabled/Disabled when i press that ( Shift+ALT+S ) So I know is working.

------

-Deleted everything, redownloaded everything.

-I'm running the game exactly like you at 1920x1080 FullscreenWindowed as always.

-I'm not. My internet is stable for sure.

-I usually don't have lag so I don't think is about that neither.

-No background aplications.

Fishing minigame is not working anymore after this recent patch.
Processing doesn't seem to work neither.
Marketplace is working fine.
Speedhack is working fine.
You state "Fishing minigame is not working anymore after this recent patch" yet it works for myself and my other 10 guildmates? As soon as the new launcher was fixed I started fishing and went to bed. Came back to 120 slots of ancient relics so it's working fine. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work anymore, lol.. It's not broken, it's just not working on your pc.
05/19/2018 00:39 NasseBerta#1880
Char Mystic - Shift key = Game crash

"class is restricted"

Can someone test if he has the same ERROR?

look here -

Without a bot, this is "SHIFT" the sprint button in the game

sry for my bad english.

Hat jemand das gleiche Problem ?
05/19/2018 00:42 dannyyeah#1881
Quote:
You state "Fishing minigame is not working anymore after this recent patch" yet it works for myself and my other 10 guildmates? As soon as the new launcher was fixed I started fishing and went to bed. Came back to 120 slots of ancient relics so it's working fine. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work anymore, lol.. It's not broken, it's just not working on your pc.
Any idea then why when it should autocatch loot, now shows the minigame? been working for me long time, and now suddenly doesn't work
05/19/2018 00:44 floppydrive#1882
Meh, still does not work for me. Im going to reinstall Windows. I am literally doing nothing different than before, worked just fine before. Now just works briefly, then a short lag, and the mod stops working. Even if i try to reload settings it will do nothing but its weird because it still displays the damage meter icon at the bottom right.

It was fun while it lasted, thanks for the experience R3p !
05/19/2018 03:51 hungnguyen87#1883
my client is up but pressing start does nothing. any idea why guys? thks for the help.
05/19/2018 05:13 NinjaWings#1884
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
- updated for ClientVersion 753
- use new loader

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thx for the hack my man!
05/19/2018 05:25 Enlektra#1885
Is fishing still working with the new Client? Cuz for me atm it doesn't
05/19/2018 06:39 bekow#1886

Here are the Ogre waypoints I use, there are 10 Ogres in total but not all are included in mine. I also suggest you to following Actor to see their exact location in map.

05/19/2018 07:24 sonatta#1887
since you release the code on github. i was really worried that you may got cease and desist or lawsuit from pearl abyss?
05/19/2018 07:54 R3p#1888
i dont rly think so this will happen :)
05/19/2018 08:45 Rabbit™#1889
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
i dont rly think so this will happen :)
Thank you again for all the updates :)

Hopefully someone talented will assist you with updates and whatnot now that you've released the source code. I can already see how many will try to use your source and sell it off as a monthly premium.. :lul:

----

Seems a lot of people are having issues with the Fishing aspect of the bot as of late. I'm not having the issue they are having (fishing not working, works fine for me) but I am having a white-list person issue. I white-listed a mate of mine and Shift+Alt+R but I wasn't able to speed-hack with him around. No one else was there. Was working fine before the new launcher change.

Edit: Nevermind. Seems there is a limit? 2 works fine, after that I can't add anyone else. That's fine. I'll just farm with them :)

For those with issues fishing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravain View Post
Fishing works again for me! What I did was:

- copied my settings & then deleted everything I had from previous versions (even the zip-files)
- closed everything in the background I could - even Discord and stuff
- redownloaded
- unzipped and started
- worked -> so I copied my settings.xml that I had saved on my Desktop

Still working!
Good look!
05/19/2018 09:58 zdonfrank90#1890
for those who use fish bots, do u max out your inventory slots to 192?

is it worth it?