It's annoying when people are saying bullshit like that. Business is fucking business. If your costs are going to be higher than profit, why would you keep that? Bogdy has no time to keep up with his studies AND providing the patches, Zeron also has his life, and it seems that it was no good to keep server with no supervisor like Bogdy. I was also related to that server, though I said I'm not going to be official staff and just supported them with content tools, and some help during first days after launch (probably most people saw that I spent almost 72 hours non stop, just with few breaks to sleep).
Also, it's funny when you say Zeron lost your trust. Maybe Zeron lost it, but - who is Zeron, after all? Bogdy and me were quite known in this community, at least you could see us anywhere. If he opens next server, just with different epvp account, you won't even notice that's Zeron unless he says so. Not even gonna say that you guys made the not involved person in server development (because I never even checked the dedi) the part of staff. And that was funny, when people cried that I don't care about this game. Yeah, I don't care, but that time, I could do nothing related to fixes (unless saying what probably was wrong to Bogdy or preparing bugfix with just random knowledge, lol). Of course, I could work for Zeron, but I knew I have no time for that nor I have any interest in it, so that's why I always repeated you shouldn't think of me as a staff.
And some personal thoughts when it comes to private servers' scene for now - with Zeron going off, it's better to install any OS before Win10 build 1607 and join Titan. US files hit their cap with Zeron's tools, and you probably saw those. The only thing we didn't change was remodeling maps, but US files don't allow to add a lot of maps for now, so it wouldn't help much, actually. VN files can handle a lot more content.
And it doesn't matter how much you think we were scammers, we have no honor, whatsoever, there still be people that know our knowledge can change a lot in 9D's scene, and as far as they know that, we will be around. You won't even notice it, like always. That's somehow funny when this community is talking about honor while DDOSing others, kicking each other balls and pay horrendous cash just to be over other servers. Kill or be killed. Or ignore all the drama, like I started to did later.