[Release] Auto Update CE Scripts

08/08/2010 10:40 pihla#166
it is but i associate with in one, that's all I can do that lol
[ENABLE]//••Zoom far Eye Mix••
aobscan(_aZoom,F3 0F 10 47 04 EB)
label(_aZoomLabel)
registersymbol(_aZoomLabel)
alloc(newmem,1024)
label(_returnhere)

aobscan(FarEye,8B 48 08 8B 50 04 51 8B 4C 24)
label(Label)
registersymbol(Label)
alloc(ChangeClipDistance,64)
label(ReturnClip)
label(ClipDistance)
registersymbol(ClipDistance)


newmem:
mov [edi+04],427f0000 // change value to maximum zoom
movss xmm0,[edi+04]
jmp _returnhere

_aZoom:
_aZoomLabel:
jmp newmem
_returnhere:

ChangeClipDistance:
mov ecx,[ClipDistance]
mov [eax+08],ecx
mov edx,[eax+04]
jmp ReturnClip
ClipDistance:
db 00 00 48 43

FarEye:
Label:
jmp ChangeClipDistance
nop
ReturnClip:

[DISABLE]
_aZoomLabel:
movss xmm0,[edi+04]
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(_aZoomLabel)

Label:
mov ecx,[eax+08]
mov edx,[eax+04]
dealloc(ChangeClipDistance,64)
unregistersymbol(ClipDistance)
unregistersymbol(FarEye)
08/08/2010 11:29 1tamer1#167
well
where i copy that ;D?
08/08/2010 12:38 ~Kakkarot~#168
#edited
08/08/2010 14:15 jakich9#169
i just got ce 5.6 .. and i can't auto assmeble these scripts.. get some error:
''Error in line 2 (aobscan(_aMobSpeed,80, 7C 24 04 00 74 06 D9 40 70)) : The array of byte '80 7C 24 04 00 74 06 D9 40 70' couldn not be found''

ps: got it, nvm ^^.. the speed hack thing is annoying tho xD
08/09/2010 10:16 xadamx#170
Can someone explain to me some things. Does the script given in this thread for gm detect work? I used the new offsets from another thread for gm detect and it didn't work... I got banned caught by a gm. Also, how does elusive hack work? what do you do when you want to teleport?
08/10/2010 01:42 pihla#171
Spawn + Agro
If script is actived and then set it disabled, why mobs still activated position???:confused:
08/10/2010 02:53 itshit#172
i get dc until i login
08/10/2010 11:29 roldmichael#173
auto pots and non aggro not working on elite dekaron
08/10/2010 13:35 marlon_pe1#174
bro help me, whats spawn hack does? when i active this nothing happens , why? :confused:
08/10/2010 14:59 Vaidas B#175
I think spawn hack is patched, if im wrong, you need to be near a boss monster that spawns minion mobs.
08/10/2010 18:04 omgd00d123#176
for me i cannot change speed value of mobs on speedhack...
08/10/2010 19:12 kabflash#177
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
I think spawn hack is patched, if im wrong, you need to be near a boss monster that spawns minion mobs.
Definitely not patched, I've been mass spawning in Crespo Dng for last couple days.
08/10/2010 19:32 Vaidas B#178
Do you get exp from it?
08/10/2010 22:22 kabflash#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Do you get exp from it?
You know I'm not positive, I used a high lvl in a low lvl dung and I wasn't really paying attention to my EXP change. So I'll have to test that again later.
08/10/2010 22:33 Vaidas B#180
I think they do spawn, but u just get "blank" kills with no exp.