Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

02/04/2018 04:07 naitsabesuhc#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackedhacker2 View Post
Not you "can" lose your account, you WILL lose your account.
who u replying to? what's your point?
02/04/2018 04:27 hackedhacker2#167
To whoever think they won't be ban.
02/04/2018 06:01 repairman1#168
I actually wanna get banned, the faster I get banned the faster I can move onto another game :)

The longer I play this game I feel that I'll spend more
02/04/2018 06:20 Dai#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman1 View Post
I actually wanna get banned, the faster I get banned the faster I can move onto another game :)

The longer I play this game I feel that I'll spend more
Just start playing Fortnite and you'll get over it ^^

---
Thanks for this hack btw, I'm redownloading the game to farm a bit, what's the best class to use with the hack for easy farm?
Thank you !
02/04/2018 07:53 rellish#170
stuck at this, can't even get the bot to do anything [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/04/2018 07:56 R3p#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by naitsabesuhc View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] hey was wondering if there's a way to whitelist friends/guildies/party members for the speedhack/animation hack so that close friends can grind together in places like Kama for efficiency since it automatically turns off whenever any type of player is within range. Thanks!
its part of Autofish's FamilyNameWhiteList
02/04/2018 08:47 chaosbeta#172
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], any advice on the not pressing space key bug for auto fish?
02/04/2018 08:52 R3p#173
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbeta View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], any advice on the not pressing space key bug for auto fish?
dno. describe ur exact situation. where do u fish?
02/04/2018 10:25 Neuroq#174
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbeta View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], any advice on the not pressing space key bug for auto fish?
Code:
  <AutoFish Enabled="1" FishDataLog="1" HighLatencyMode="0" PredictMode="1" CatchGrades="Green, Yellow" IdFilterWhite="0" IdFilterGreen="40218, 44165" IdFilterBlue="0" IdFilterYellow="29113, 16026" FamilyNameWhiteList="-" />
With these settings everything is working fine. I noticed myself that if something is not working like not picking up relic's or space issue everything u have to do is restart game and bot. I know that u can reload settings with hotkeys but somehow only restart works for fishing.
02/04/2018 10:34 naitsabesuhc#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
its part of Autofish's FamilyNameWhiteList
thanks for the reply! my brother and I did the whitelist before and it didn't work that's why I asked.

I'll give it another try ty!
02/04/2018 12:50 7life#176
is any way to remove lua debug window from game? btw the bot is great!!!
02/04/2018 16:35 R3p#177
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
is any way to remove lua debug window from game? btw the bot is great!!!
just delete luadebug.lua in lua folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by naitsabesuhc View Post
thanks for the reply! my brother and I did the whitelist before and it didn't work that's why I asked.

I'll give it another try ty!
must be Familyname and it is CaseSensitiv
02/04/2018 19:43 CabalRider1.01#178
could you look into processing?
it processes just fine, but after my inventory gets full, it doesnt dump the materials back into the storage
the way i process:
equip processing stuff (costume)
open storage
open processing tab (dont manually select, the bot does it)
so .. it processes until the weight limit is reached
02/04/2018 20:01 chaseman326#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by CabalRider1.01 View Post
could you look into processing?
it processes just fine, but after my inventory gets full, it doesnt dump the materials back into the storage
the way i process:
equip processing stuff (costume)
open storage
open processing tab (dont manually select, the bot does it)
so .. it processes until the weight limit is reached
Mine did the exact same thing. Not sure why.
02/04/2018 20:03 adoreadork#180
When I run the program, I am stuck at "Initiating Modules" for more than 10 minutes. Is this normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellish View Post
stuck at this, can't even get the bot to do anything [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
have the same issue. did you find a fix?