[Release] ??? Traveller - Foreground pixel-bot

12/13/2017 19:39 robert771#166
I download bot but don`t working on me, he give the talent and start to beeping, I meen he don`t go to portal to jump.
12/14/2017 14:20 OY197#167
The bot doesn't work. When I turn the bot on, it starts beeping without any form for activities. How can I fix it? What should i do?
12/14/2017 17:18 CRISTIAN76#168
you should start by reading the first post
12/15/2017 00:15 Brutal.Hero#169
Look Bro. VRU not's work. Everyone say for see the first page. But I do all what you say and nothing. Look:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


I execute the program as admin and not resolve.




Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Cubikon traveller – Foreground pixel-bot
by skeith_sk8


Hi guys. Recently DO released new missions and now a lot of people is trying to get on the ???. Due to that I have decided to create this tool/bot which will make this tough task easier.

Big thanks to: epete, ajoneitor and toxin (they test it a bit :) )

Features:
  • Auto buy and equip JP-1 CPU (credits one)
  • Auto travel to x-2 map and jump
  • Beep when inside ??? map (it may take 4-5s to start beeping)
  • Press key when inside
  • Run PET autolooter when inside
  • Anti-stuck (solves the infinite connection loop by refreshing the page after around 60s) & reconnect features
  • Once it is inside it will start moving randomly on the map or stay at spot


Game settings:
  • Jump cpu in key 1
  • Jump key must be J
  • Tabs background enabled
  • AutoStart enabled
  • Minimap background disabled
  • Minimap on its minimum size
  • Minimap, PET (if you check use autolooter) tabs opened
  • You must have a JP-1 CPU equiped or be at the x-1 company station. Run it only at your x-4, x-3, x-2, x-1 maps. At x-1 do not run it over the x-2 portal


Backpage settings:
  • You must be at shop->extras->scroll down and search the JP-1 CPU (it must be visible & also the start button to game client must be visible).


Browser requeriments:
  • The browser must be able to close a tab by using ctrl+w (for example chrome, i recommend opera)
  • 100% zoom
  • Only both DarkOrbit tabs opened
  • You should have a decent internet connection or the bot will think that you are already on the map when you are not ;)

Report form: (if you don't follow it i will surely not answer your issue)
-Full explanation of the issue:
-Screenshot of your game client/&Video:

NOTE: Due to some languages, some buttons are different than the original ones. If you see that the bot gets stuck on the website while buying the new cpu/starting, please, provide me a screenshot of the full screen so i can give you the right image for the bot.

VT: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Please report any bug you find! (Read the settings and the report form before :) )

Regards
skeith
12/15/2017 07:29 skeith_sk8#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal.Hero View Post
Look Bro. VRU not's work. Everyone say for see the first page. But I do all what you say and nothing. Look:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


I execute the program as admin and not resolve.
The tabs background must be visible
12/15/2017 14:58 wall57#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by OY197 View Post
The bot doesn't work. When I turn the bot on, it starts beeping without any form for activities. How can I fix it? What should i do?
read the instructions on the 1st page? :rtfm:
12/16/2017 20:43 mack.pt_!#172
bot opens uridium page instead of buying cpu...i checked everithing including zoom page is 100%, please help
12/16/2017 21:00 skeith_sk8#173
Remember guys that i only answer to the ones who read the first post, its quite easy to know who does it and who doesn't as there is a report form which almost no1 is filling. I will not lose my time by solving issues which aren't well explained.
12/21/2017 01:44 madmax86#174
virus malware.....
12/21/2017 08:52 mackpt2016#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax86 View Post
virus malware.....

I can see a virus malware in you brain mate, please get out of here and never to come back ok ?
12/21/2017 08:56 mack.pt_!#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack.pt_! View Post
bot opens uridium page instead of buying cpu...i checked everithing including zoom page is 100%, please help
it is fixed now, it was my mistake.
we just have to double check every single requisit is on order, and the tool works like a charm ;)

well...i must give you the terrible news...it is no longer possible to leave your ship on map???...something has happened after last night.
we(clan) were farming the map on a daily basis after midnight and somehow all my clan lost hangar there tonight :((
I am still waiting for specifics on the matter but for sure something has changed.
12/21/2017 21:11 skeith_sk8#177
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack.pt_! View Post
it is fixed now, it was my mistake.
we just have to double check every single requisit is on order, and the tool works like a charm ;)

well...i must give you the terrible news...it is no longer possible to leave your ship on map???...something has happened after last night.
we(clan) were farming the map on a daily basis after midnight and somehow all my clan lost hangar there tonight :((
I am still waiting for specifics on the matter but for sure something has changed.
With todays sync is not longer possible to keep your ship at ??? map after the server restart, the bug got fixed "• No more camping on ??? map "
12/21/2017 21:20 YerAWizard#178
Works like a charm, gave up after my first try but after few weeks I tried again and got in after a couple of hours jumping. Good job!
12/21/2017 21:20 skeith_sk8#179
Please guys provide me some ideas/issues to improve the tool. I may bring an update soon (or maybe not)
12/21/2017 21:27 YerAWizard#180
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Please guys provide me some ideas to improve the tool. I may bring an update soon (or maybe not)
You should improve "Press key when inside" feature a bit.
So when I was getting in on the map I didn't have RING or HEART formation on, I had Wheel formation, because the faster you are the faster you might get there.
So, maybe you should add a feature allowing us to switch formations when jumping there.
So Wheel formation when trying to jump on the map and once inside it switches automatically to e.g. Diamond formation.
Perhaps improve the said feature or add a new one, that way you can pretty much be safe the first minutes.

Another I had on my mind was that once your ship is on ??? map, it would fly to any of the corners closest to you. I found the corners pretty safe when I got there. Was able to stay there for half an hour.

Give it a thought!