NFSW private server project

05/29/2016 18:36 Nilzao#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24 View Post
Guys i have a problem: when i try to start the soapboxhilllauncher.jar file the file give me this error: Java virtual machine a java exception has occurred.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] This is the error i get when i click register or login on the launcher and i can't select nfsw.exe
server failed to connect to your mysql database.

mysql database need to be local, and root without password.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousEVPV View Post
Hi,

Do you think it is possible to reduce the loading time before start race ?

i talking this --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks.
It's possible, it's Thread.sleep(60000) inside matchmakingBO class, and the time created inside lobbyEntity
05/29/2016 19:11 fabx24#167
how i can make local the mysql database and without password?
05/29/2016 19:24 AnonymousEVPV#168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
It's possible, it's Thread.sleep(60000) inside matchmakingBO class, and the time created inside lobbyEntity
Nice ! thanks !!! :D

Fabx24 : please go to the soapbox-race-master\src\main\resources\META-INF
and edit persistence.xml (use notepad ++) and changes IDs
05/29/2016 19:27 fabx24#169
and what IDs i have to change? i have this file:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/29/2016 21:47 AnonymousEVPV#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24 View Post
and what IDs i have to change? i have this file:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
<property name="javax.persistence.jdbc.password" value="YOU PASSWORD HERE" />
05/29/2016 22:20 fabx24#171
i know the problem is not the value. i didn't installed the mysql program
05/30/2016 01:38 Nilzao#172
i released a compiled version, now noobs can try it, don't need mysql or high skills configs
05/30/2016 06:06 realdealx#173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
i released a compiled version, now noobs can try it, don't need mysql or high skills configs
fix ur upload pls keeps saying Enter decryption key :facepalm:
05/30/2016 06:53 Dragonfoorcee#174
O Link do Mega está corrompido, acho que vai ter que reupar...
05/30/2016 08:43 Gustingorriz#175
I will check that when I arrive home

Thanks Nilzao!!
05/30/2016 12:29 Nilzao#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
fix ur upload pls keeps saying Enter decryption key :facepalm:
I downloaded, extracted, and run in command line with no problems.
05/30/2016 12:37 nfs_fan#177
The Readme isn't a Readme. I don't understand what to do - I'm really sry. :confused:
When I click on the jars nothin' happens.
05/30/2016 12:40 Nilzao#178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
O Link do Mega está corrompido, acho que vai ter que reupar...
acabei de baixar, usei o 7zip pra extrair, tá ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
The Readme isn't a Readme. I don't understand what to do - I'm really sry. :confused:
When I click on the jars nothin' happens.
launch the jar in command line.

launch soapbox.exe in command line too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustingorriz View Post
I will check that when I arrive home

Thanks Nilzao!!
I will help you.

I know you will make video with instructions.

Before you make the video, let me publish new version with ".bat" files to start jars without command line.
05/30/2016 13:41 fabx24#179
what are the new features in the version 1.1.0? EDIT: anyone can give the this file? i need this because when i try to go on freeroam at launch of the server i get fatal error code. so please give me this file to put into the directory folder:keystore.jks (the name of the file)
05/30/2016 14:03 Nilzao#180
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24 View Post
what are the new features in the version 1.1.0? EDIT: anyone can give the this file? i need this because when i try to go on freeroam at launch of the server i get fatal error code. so please give me this file to put into the directory folder:keystore.jks (the name of the file)
the file is inside the jar.

For some reason, your java is not finding the file, you can try copy it to outside the jar.