[PUBLIC BETA] Old dark orbit private server.

10/30/2013 17:12 ptipois#166
all relog and push in this server :/
But is good ( Cassie )
10/30/2013 18:48 linkpad#167
I'm back at home and what a surprise, the emulator didn't crash once today :D

Well, I'm gonna working on the features I said now ;) And if you hate pushers you can kill them :)
10/30/2013 19:27 Nommo#168
Cred is pushing ships at right up corner of base :x

Regards,
Nommo.
10/30/2013 20:11 ptipois#169
we kill them but he relog in fight and go push again --"
Cassie
10/30/2013 20:33 linkpad#170
Battle quit is fixed and cred1234 was reset.
10/30/2013 20:38 knuck#171
A small video from the server
10/30/2013 20:49 TheAttackMaster#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
A small video from the server
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Haha nice video! And thanks for the 1 on 1 you put in :D
10/30/2013 21:48 P0W3RFUL21#173
Super video, thanks for nice game with you (like) ;-)
10/30/2013 23:32 AliG-DO#174
1. Why would you like to join the Beta Test ?
I would like to see how is it server going. Im not playing DO or Privates anymore, but im intrested how your server will work. So much memories from old times with old client :)
2. Why you and not someone else ?
Im old player of DO, I was playing in old client times and I would like to see how's your server going.
10/30/2013 23:39 Requi#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliG-DO View Post
1. Why would you like to join the Beta Test ?
I would like to see how is it server going. Im not playing DO or Privates anymore, but im intrested how your server will work. So much memories from old times with old client :)
2. Why you and not someone else ?
Im old player of DO, I was playing in old client times and I would like to see how's your server going.
It's public ;)
10/30/2013 23:42 AliG-DO#176
I noticed, I think first post is a bit outdated :p
10/31/2013 00:58 TheAttackMaster#177
Haha 2 days on the server, and I finally reached my goal :awesome:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/31/2013 02:05 Shax[:#178
u should stop pushing bro
10/31/2013 08:48 Johan204#179
How can i enter? With hamachi?? Please , i need help xD
10/31/2013 09:24 Madatek#180
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]