Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help

11/01/2016 20:17 Ixloco#166
Hey albert. i would love too tell u about my self. and Help ur sever out by being staff. Just pm me on skype.
11/01/2016 20:19 ShaiyaDead#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixloco View Post
Hey albert. i would love too tell u about my self. and Help ur sever out by being staff. Just pm me on skype.

OK Added
11/05/2016 13:21 ADMTechnique#168
I am currently looking for a designer for my server i will be opening once it is done, add Halvoreide on skype if you are interested and also bring With some of the work you have done
11/06/2016 13:20 Trayne01#169
SHAIYA LEGACY II IS RECRUTING
Hello E*PvP
We'll soon invite players to our servers, We need more staff for it.
We are looking for:
- Designers (web, in game stuffs or banners)
- Video maker (for events adverts or server trailer)
- Game Sage (moderator with sold shaiya knowledge)
- Community Manager (can keep a FB page updated, reply to tickets, to mails and keep our dev team updated to the needed changes to apply in game)


CONTACT: pm me via skype, trayne01 or via email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or here.

Our website is here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regards,
Shaiya Legacy II Dev Team
12/11/2016 21:24 ❧Love☙#170
Name: Banhammer
Experience: Experienced Retired Dev/Adm, Also has been GM/GMA on quite several servers, Set Designer(Ps), Community/Forum Management Easy to get along with, will help and work with you anytime if not busy.
Contact Details: Skype:SadistSenpai
Offering/Asking for: Currently looking for GM Position/Community management/In Game, If you have any further questions about me don't hesitate to pm me in Skype or in Elitepvpers..
12/13/2016 00:32 beetols#171
Founded what was looking for.
12/13/2016 15:21 Beastmfker#172
I'm looking for some guy to help me start up a server ep 4.5.

add me on skype: moobstar.moobstar
Or send me a PM here.
01/01/2017 16:17 Tomekxcv#173
Hello i am looking for a someone who can help me in files. I did already drop etc.
Server 4,5 ep. Of course i pay for everything.
If you are interested PM.
Best Regards
01/03/2017 19:30 MaesterSeymour#174
Name: MaesterSeymour
Experience: I have been Staff on many servers as well as my own as well I have knowledge on msql , mssql, C+ and C++ and have been Admin/Dev for 10 years in
Many game servers, maplestory, Perfect World, and shaiya
Contact Details: PM here/ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] /skype = sykodeadman
Offering/Asking for: Looking for another Trustable Dev, GM's. Possibly a graphics artist.

I have my OWN server to host the game on as well . Looking for a 5.4 server set up and some interesting content to be added at some point.

Looking for a Very experienced Developer that wants to make money and will be paid. When completed, 150$ offer on the table.

As well as staff being paid also.
Requirements
1.English is a primary language me and my friend speak. Other spoken languages to help with players from different areas of the world.
2.Friendly
3.Understanding of the game and possibly database, php, html
4.Voice Communications
5.Trust
6. Ages above 20+
7.Willing to work and help out
8.Being Serious
9.Have fun


My experience,
College for computer programming/ Database
Security Specialist - DDoS, ARP,Zombie, SQL injection , Excetra
Multiple years of running different servers - MapleStory, Perfect World, Also Shaiya and a few Diablo servers and Dekaron.
Programming Languages = Java , C++ and C+, python, Linux,

Serious inquires only. If this fits you please contact me. I dont take kind to fakes or people that are just gonna use and abuse the server and players.
01/30/2017 17:16 Yunobest#175
Btw. I'm send at all owners my GM/ADM cv,because I'm looking for server for my GM/ADM position. So I will send you too it.







I am looking for a Game Master or Admin*position on a Server. I have 5 years of active, hardcore Shaiya experience (EP4.5*until end of EP6).*I have been part of my servers best guilds in Official Italy Shaiya*at the time (TUTTO_O_NIENTE) and have been an active daily participant and leader in PvE boss raids and PvP raids. At the time of quitting, my main character (Lv70 UM Priest) had over 25.000 kills. My knowledge up to EP5 is perfect and knowledge of EP6 and above is low to average.
After quitting Shaiya, I continued playing on various Private Servers, some of which are Shaiya Italia, Shaiya 4ever, League of Shaiya, Shaiya Exile, Shaiya Mercury, Shaiya Rebuild, Sanctuary Shaiya and others (list not in the right order).
I have*been a Game Master before and*I've had a few Game Sage/Helper positions in the past.
My strong points are:
- knowledge
- experience
- dedication
- customer relation and community management
I work in customer relations professionally, this is where my knowledge and experience comes from. I have many experience with code and GM tool. I'm online in game 9-12h per days.
My real Name is Gemma, nickname in game Yuno on every server. I'm 19 years old and I work in a Bar in my real life,but I have much time to spend for help server. I was GM in Shaiya Mercury this year. I wish to find server who accept me.
02/15/2017 08:50 parystony#176
Hello, This is [ADM] League former Administrator for "Shaiya Future Battle" looking for 2 "two" new developers one for day time and one for night time if you are a developer and looking to start a great server with the best quality equipment "hyperfilter.com" feel free to message me must be trusted and have past experience. Private message me here , create a post or skype me tony.parys1. Looking forward to hear from you soon. We will discuss payment details private. Won't have regrets.

Any developers around message me asap
02/16/2017 15:01 TheWari#177
Just wanted to throw a warning out about a graphic dev who posts in here looking for work pretty regularly, GraphicQueen... She was added to the staff to do graphics, and graphics only, when she then proceeded to overstep her position and begin trying to add a corrupt GM influence to benefit the guild she was on as a regular player, after she left due to me not allowing her to do said things she then proceeded to trya nd get the server shut down. Now after all of that and I finally shut the server down she is taking the files that I spent months on perfecting to open a copy apparently on friday... Need more info to be convinced? Here's some SSes for ya.[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/09/2017 00:52 ShaiyaDead#178
Quote:
Originally Posted by parystony View Post
Hello, This is [ADM] League former Administrator for "Shaiya Future Battle" looking for 2 "two" new developers one for day time and one for night time if you are a developer and looking to start a great server with the best quality equipment "hyperfilter.com" feel free to message me must be trusted and have past experience. Private message me here , create a post or skype me tony.parys1. Looking forward to hear from you soon. We will discuss payment details private. Won't have regrets.

Any developers around message me asap

as far as i know the IP is being registered to OVH peace :P
04/10/2017 12:52 rubenrodrigues#179
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/10/2017 21:32 HappyBlasts#180
Shaiya Excalibur is looking for a GM!
Shaiya Excalibur is an EP4.5 server looking for a new (UoF) GM, several requirements are;
- Speak English fluently
- Free time
- GM experience (with proof if possible)
- Host events.

link to our website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Skype contact: mathiaske.v (mention you contact through epvp)