We're getting new staff, more events and patches will be coming.
Since we do not have enough time to deal only by ourselves with the server, we've made some requests here and there to knowledgable people to join us.
A lot of things will improve.
I'm really glad that others got some of our resources, since this just made us be more open to getting new people willing to work with us.
This is just the the start of the rise of our server, I promise you that. By the time everybody will have our content as it is now, we'll be light years ahead.
Since we do not have enough time to deal only by ourselves with the server, we've made some requests here and there to knowledgable people to join us.
A lot of things will improve.
I'm really glad that others got some of our resources, since this just made us be more open to getting new people willing to work with us.
This is just the the start of the rise of our server, I promise you that. By the time everybody will have our content as it is now, we'll be light years ahead.