Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

06/26/2015 10:49 Paraly#1696
Quote:
Originally Posted by naxeon View Post
Hi guys, I am new here. I could not get your hack to work. Could someone tell me what to do?

Here is what I did.

1) I am on NA server. I run the Para's 64bit Launcher 1.0.0.exe to open Aion. But I can never login. The Aion client always gives me "ID or Password does not match". (I tried it twice)

2) Then I run Aion with NCLauncher, I can login this time.

3) After log in, I run Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66.exe BUT nothing shows up. (I realized that I have to run Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA first.)

4) I then close the client and run Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA.exe, BUT nothing shows up neither.

5) I open Aion client, login , then I run Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66.exe BUT nothing shows up again.

I am on NA server.
I run 64 bit Aion on Windows 7 64 bit.
I haven't made a purchase yet. Well, I would love to but at this point I cannot even get the NoFlyAnimation - NA and VanillaTool to start up.

Please help.

*****

Could it be that I have to install some other software first, ie Dot NET framework, in order to get this working? I tried to run it on two of my machines, both are Win7 64 bit, but nothing happened on both machines. And if so, which version to install?
It's simply cause you haven't paid yet, the tool can't be executed without having paid.
06/26/2015 12:48 hiddengosu#1697
moving thru walls still works?
06/26/2015 14:45 Paraly#1698
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll1337 View Post
moving thru walls still works?
sure.
06/26/2015 15:18 Hamlan707#1699
30min ago i paid for the hack. how did i know if it got activated
06/26/2015 15:22 Paraly#1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlan707 View Post
30min ago i paid for the hack. how did i know if it got activated
you got activated 4 min after I received the payment.
06/26/2015 23:34 pavelo009#1701
Hello guys, only i got this crashes ? :confused:
Thats rly hard xD 4 arena tickets 3x aion restarting... :(
Allways at location change...

:handsdown:
06/27/2015 00:13 Paraly#1702
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelo009 View Post
Hello guys, only i got this crashes ? :confused:
Thats rly hard xD 4 arena tickets 3x aion restarting... :(
Allways at location change...

:handsdown:
you could try to pause(F9) the hack before changing location and unpause(F9) it as soon as the loading screen is gone.
06/27/2015 00:49 pavelo009#1703
Ok! I try bc its crashing allways when tools are on.
06/27/2015 10:47 Hamlan707#1704
when i started the game from Para's 64bit Launcher 1.0.0 the game works but when i started the Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66 nothing happened at all , what am i doing wrong here ?
06/27/2015 14:04 Paraly#1705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlan707 View Post
when i started the game from Para's 64bit Launcher 1.0.0 the game works but when i started the Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66 nothing happened at all , what am i doing wrong here ?
The hack isn't free and can't be executed without having done the payment.
06/27/2015 18:12 Hamlan707#1706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
you got activated 4 min after I received the payment.
i paid u
and u received it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The hack isn't free and can't be executed without having done the payment.
i made the payment yesterday and u said u activated me
06/27/2015 18:18 Paraly#1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlan707 View Post
i paid u
and u received it


i made the payment yesterday and u said u activated me
well ok I gonna send you a pm
06/27/2015 19:22 djrichasfuck#1708
Have you ever considered working on a radar Para? Just curious
06/27/2015 21:54 Paraly#1709
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrichasfuck View Post
Have you ever considered working on a radar Para? Just curious
yeah but I stopped the project
06/28/2015 01:43 marcelluz#1710
hey, there is a trial version for this hack?. how to get?

Id unique code? I do that to him?