I've used this program for 4 months and worked really fine. But now I got problems, can't loggin, it says 'connecting failed due to server maintenance...'. There's something I can do to fix that? Thanks.
EDIT: Found it on FAQ:
Quote:
**EDIT** How to connect if 127.0.2.1 Doesnt work for you, by me, The Most infamous, Queen-Of-Evil
Ok yourve installed the V3n0M and downloaded all the .Net and J# Files mentioned in the readme, but you just cant connect for some reason, Well First of all try changing 127.0.2.1 to 198.162.2.1 , and if that doesnt work, try using 10.10.10.10 as a second shot.... and finally, always seems to work in the end, Use YOUR I.P. (* Yours not your Routers, the one your ISP assigns you, Google for how to find out your i.p. if you dont know it. *) D Hope that helps peaple.
|
But how do I change these numbers? And where? lol Thanks.