FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

04/26/2020 20:31 alexanderpro#1636
We need to be sent the new loader immediately on mail as soon as the update hits! I just lost 300 hours of work for nothing :( 4 hackers outside my base raiding it rn and i cant do jackshit
04/26/2020 21:59 Hersdal#1637
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderpro View Post
We need to be sent the new loader immediately on mail as soon as the update hits! I just lost 300 hours of work for nothing :( 4 hackers outside my base raiding it rn and i cant do jackshit
damn did anonyone ask?
04/27/2020 01:43 banek192#1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderpro View Post
We need to be sent the new loader immediately on mail as soon as the update hits! I just lost 300 hours of work for nothing :( 4 hackers outside my base raiding it rn and i cant do jackshit
There is no any new loader, make sure your antivirus uninstalled, windows defender are off.
Format USB and download loader again.

Something just blocked it.
04/27/2020 06:42 tdungsi1#1639
I got banned after 3 days. I didn't use Spiderman or Free Aiming (Shooting while swimming). I didn't use Silent AIM much, only a few times, i didn't kill too many peoples.
I didn't use MISC option.
04/27/2020 08:05 sorryaboutit#1640
wont let me purchase keeps saying payment rejected on myself and my mates card both having more than enough in our accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
There is no any new loader, make sure your antivirus uninstalled, windows defender are off.
Format USB and download loader again.

Something just blocked it.
i have sent you a pm on here
04/27/2020 12:29 as048610#1641
I just give u guys some tips for NO BAN

1. DON'T use no spread
2. DON'T shot when u jump
3. No recoil DON'T over 45%
4. Focus on the TIME ( don't shot in the dark )
5.DON'T grab the small stash
6. USE VISIBLE CHECK
7.BE SMART
04/27/2020 14:00 sorryaboutit#1642
Hades#3254 is this his discord ? can anyone confirm? dont want to get scammed
04/27/2020 14:21 Kezru#1643
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorryaboutit View Post
Hades#3254 is this his discord ? can anyone confirm? dont want to get scammed
Nop its not Banek discord
04/27/2020 16:52 banek192#1644
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorryaboutit View Post
Hades#3254 is this his discord ? can anyone confirm? dont want to get scammed
You can see my discord in first post :)

or just PM me.
04/27/2020 19:15 orore12#1645
love the cheat it's the best i used it for 1 day no ban for sure gonna purchase it again keep it up.
04/28/2020 01:05 PowerPlays#1646
I've been using this cheat for about a day now with no issues but now whenever I try and join into a server I'm met with "Disconnected: EAC: Authentication timed out (1/2)". I'm going to try and restart my computer and do everything again. If its fixed after I restart I'll edit this :)

EDIT: Fixed on restart. Wallclimb/No Fall caused this to happen. If you go too high with the wallclimb it seems you'll be booted from the server. Or at least Rustifieds'.

EDIT 2: Just tested what I said in the first edit to see if it truly caused it. Yup. After it happens the first time it breaks the wallclimb just an FYI to the devs :)
04/28/2020 01:18 banek192#1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPlays View Post
I've been using this cheat for about a day now with no issues but now whenever I try and join into a server I'm met with "Disconnected: EAC: Authentication timed out (1/2)". I'm going to try and restart my computer and do everything again. If its fixed after I restart I'll edit this :)
try reinstall EAC service.
04/28/2020 04:39 mike56711#1648
Is there a way to change the text colors, and distance? I can't see anything when im in the snow, and for the distance could you just set anything thats 200m and below, or i could be looking for metal ores and it is like 500m away
Added you on discord waiting for your friend confirmation
04/28/2020 08:17 davidbandit#1649
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike56711 View Post
Is there a way to change the text colors, and distance? I can't see anything when im in the snow, and for the distance could you just set anything thats 200m and below, or i could be looking for metal ores and it is like 500m away
Added you on discord waiting for your friend confirmation
Would also like to see this. :handsdown:
04/28/2020 16:53 banek192#1650
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike56711 View Post
Is there a way to change the text colors, and distance? I can't see anything when im in the snow, and for the distance could you just set anything thats 200m and below, or i could be looking for metal ores and it is like 500m away
Added you on discord waiting for your friend confirmation
as of now not possible to change colors.

ESP distance slider should be added soon.