[Release] AutoBot v1.0 (Mining,Metallurgy,Gathering,Restoration)

05/24/2011 04:01 SSDarkLink#151
Is that a bribe? oo
05/24/2011 16:35 adam_j#152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newboyz View Post
wow guys thanks for the help..
You're probably getting no help because they're tired of repeating the same posts over and over, when you could have just read the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMoonRaverxx View Post
For some reason the new Tiara Moonshine does not have the silver and gold boxes above the ore. i suppose you could edit it in itemdb. However, i've yet to figure that out yet.

BTW Im willing to kick back $10 through paypal, if Shag could help set it up for me. I prefer RADMIN remote access tool.
You're probably getting no help because they're tired of repeating the same posts over and over, when you could have just read the thread.
05/24/2011 18:15 shaggyze#153
sorry been away on vacation so thats why no one has been getting help.

i will be doing team viewer sessions today so check c:\nexon\mabinogi\support\ for details and send me your team viewer id and pass's.

@xxMoonRaverxx
you can keep your $10 and i prefer team viewer.
tiara is optional and are you using a patcher that enables data folder?

@xXZakuraiXx
yes, you can use the fight bot to spam music playing skill.

@death1223
the fishing bot is still on my to do list along with ego feeding fishing items but i am not sure when i will have the motivation to add it as i also have a few other macro's finished that i have yet to add and current bugs that need fixed that are priority atm.

have you taken your own images for metallurgy bot yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newboyz View Post
is this why the metallurgy bot just sits there, open my inv does skill after some time, then it auto cancels?
the reason its not working for you is most likely that you haven't taken your own images of the silver/gold spots or gem/ore items.
if you need assistance on how to use the screen capture program provided let me know.
05/25/2011 04:02 xXZakuraiXx#154
Umm shaggyze where can I download the team view thing. I'm not even sure what this 'team viewer' thing is.
05/25/2011 04:24 shaggyze#155
AutoBot comes with team viewer; if you would have fully read my previous post you would have seen "c:\nexon\mabinogi\support\" and remember google is your friend.
05/25/2011 21:13 xXZakuraiXx#156
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyze View Post
AutoBot comes with team viewer; if you would have fully read my previous post you would have seen "c:\nexon\mabinogi\support\" and remember google is your friend.
Is it this? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Is it business or local or both? I'm not sure what I should install it to. BTW I think I rather just screen capture it myself... what do I name them? and do I need both gold and silver sparkle spots?
05/26/2011 01:15 shaggyze#157
as i said autobot comes with teamviewer so you don't need to download its; you already have it in c:\nexon\mabinogi\support\teamviewerqs.exe
if you do download the full version presumably since you don't own a business or plan on using it for commercial needs then you would choose local or non-commercial use making it free to use.
yes you will need to screen capture both gold and silver spots if you plan on gathering ores from both during rain and you can name them whatever you want but when you name things you gather from they go into the find/images/prop folders and you can use several images for the same thing to increase the chances of it finding it like gold.bmpgold1.bmp gold2.bmp and so on and using the screen capture.exe i provide makes the process a tab bit smoother in most cases.
05/26/2011 02:24 xXZakuraiXx#158
I sent you my teamviewer btw and srry I didn't edit the last thing
06/03/2011 08:33 xxMoonRaverxx#159
Thanks for your time shag. Looks like im gonna post a video tut here in a day or so on the gathering and metallurgy part of your app. BTW, can u send me the instruction on the ini files. My issue was that the mouse speed was too fast, so i change it from 1 to 15 and it works flawlessly now.
06/06/2011 04:10 xxMoonRaverxx#160
Here the video tutorial. Kinda Vauge n' lots of typos.

06/06/2011 04:28 shaggyze#161
Thanks for that; any kind of contribution is highly appreciated and helpful for those that do not understand or take the time to learn and for those i have not had time to do team viewer sessions.

here is a quick explanation of the configuration files in spoiler:

07/25/2011 09:19 DixieDoll#162
i skimmed a few pages, hoping to find a solution before asking. but, how come my bot just leaves my character sitting there? using the metallurgy one, it worked the first two times, loaded the skill, searched for the 'silver' image and didn't work. it kept rotating the screen and repeating what it was doing (load skill>search for image>cancel>repeat)

i'm unsure what's up with this. also, how do i make it pick up the ore faster?
07/25/2011 10:40 adam_j#163
Quote:
I will no longer be supporting AutoBot or Unofficial Tiara here.

If you want them you know where to get them.

And if i see anyone post them here i will request a moderator to remove them or change the passwords.
^OP isn't going to help you.
07/25/2011 10:51 shaggyze#164
adam_j is wrong, if you look at my previous posts you can see that i direct people to use my LiveChat and Team Viewer i put into c:\nexon\mabinogi\support so you can still request help from their but this will be my last post for AutoBot or Unofficial Tiara here.

Fixed:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
^OP isn't going to help you here.
07/25/2011 10:53 adam_j#165
Quote:
adam_j is wrong, if you look at my previous posts you can see that i direct people to use my LiveChat and Team Viewer i put into c:\nexon\mabinogi\support so you can still request help from their but this will be my last post for AutoBot or Unofficial Tiara here.
I meant at this location.

I didn't type that, because your post said it. Silly me, I expected people to read.

Quote:
I will no longer be supporting AutoBot or Unofficial Tiara here.