Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

12/19/2025 17:43 KILLBILLII1#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILLII1 View Post
.

To be honest, I was playing at 240hz at one point when I had my Odyssey but downgraded as I wasn't using it for what I bought it for - coding & personal projects. Went to 175hz at 32" and wasn't really bothered. Now looks like I'll be playing at 100hz and I think I know what to expect although as to how bad it will feel is another question that I'm not sure about. Hoping I can get by once I have my real set up sorted (just bought a new house). The other option is using my other standard 27" monitor and playing at 2560*1440 at 180hz, then switch back to my main monitor for single player games, what do you think?

Also regarding Ekknod, has that firmware ever been detected? I've heard the word blocked get thrown around when it comes to DMA but not sure if it will be a problem for those games I want to play.

Thanks!
Also did you recommend to use phoenix labs? If so, the support on discord name Jack, is an absolute moron of an individual. Attacks a potential customer for no reason for asking questions that might not be clear. How is a customer, trying to learn about firmware and DMA supposed to understand if you have someone like that being toxic for no reason. What an absolute moron of an individual. He's just put me off even purchasing anything from them. I'll go elsewhere for sure.
12/22/2025 03:29 0x41^4#152
Quote:
Originally Posted by alma5200 View Post
Ok, im gonna buy stella's EAC FW. but i need to upgrate my DMA card. do you think DICHEN 75T DMA Card from amazon is good ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sorry for the late reply. I’ve never seen that in my life. It’s most likely a clone with a faceplate, since about 99% of resells are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILLII1 View Post
Also did you recommend to use phoenix labs? If so, the support on discord name Jack, is an absolute moron of an individual. Attacks a potential customer for no reason for asking questions that might not be clear. How is a customer, trying to learn about firmware and DMA supposed to understand if you have someone like that being toxic for no reason. What an absolute moron of an individual. He's just put me off even purchasing anything from them. I'll go elsewhere for sure.
Phoenix Labs is useful as a collection of free cheats and firmware, but he’s not a developer, and I’m not sure where the firmware he sells actually comes from.

Most people who join his community are there for freebies, so I can imagine it gets frustrating having to answer questions nonstop without much in return. I know it does for me sometimes.
12/22/2025 09:20 lextheimpaler#153
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Sorry for the late reply. I’ve never seen that in my life. It’s most likely a clone with a faceplate, since about 99% of resells are.



Phoenix Labs is useful as a collection of free cheats and firmware, but he’s not a developer, and I’m not sure where the firmware he sells actually comes from.

Most people who join his community are there for freebies, so I can imagine it gets frustrating having to answer questions nonstop without much in return. I know it does for me sometimes.
Thanks for all your invaluable help on my DMA journey . As I have found out there a lot of DMA cheaters in BF6 and its impossible to play legit unless you play on console.
12/23/2025 03:28 0x41^4#154
Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheimpaler View Post
Thanks for all your invaluable help on my DMA journey . As I have found out there a lot of DMA cheaters in BF6 and its impossible to play legit unless you play on console.
I don’t run into many cheaters in BF6. Most of my matches are probably 95% console players.
12/23/2025 07:39 lextheimpaler#155
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
I don’t run into many cheaters in BF6. Most of my matches are probably 95% console players.
I wish this was the case for Asian servers
12/25/2025 03:13 0x41^4#156
Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheimpaler View Post
I wish this was the case for Asian servers
Ah yeah, I can see how that’d be an issue. The handful of times I’ve played on Asian servers in different games, they were usually packed with cheaters, lol.
12/26/2025 21:12 Afteruser#157
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Unfortunately, scarey only opens Skate’s Discord four times a year for short periods. Invites are locked for the rest of the year.

On top of that, he only accepts 100 clients, and you either get put on a waitlist or have to keep checking to see if a slot opens up, which I haven’t seen happen in over a year. His product is extremely expensive and isn’t meant for the average user.

Can you still send it? At least the server or link to talk ,have contact with skate/scarey?
Please .
12/27/2025 02:58 0x41^4#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afteruser View Post
Can you still send it? At least the server or link to talk ,have contact with skate/scarey?
Please .
His username is .vt_d, but he probably won’t accept a friend request, and I can’t invite to his server (invites are disabled).

Honestly, it’s not worth your time. His cheapest package is $2,500 a month, and in the past two years, I can only recall one time a slot opened for a new customer - which was me, lol. On top of that, he has a waitlist, so your odds are basically like winning the lottery...
12/27/2025 04:14 witchnametaken#159
Great write-up! Nice work.
12/28/2025 12:37 GarboVoid#160
Great post tbh, I am more than surprised to have never noticed this, well done tbh lad. Thank you <3
12/29/2025 03:52 jdmlover#161
Will Ekknod work on rainbow 6?
12/29/2025 11:24 0x41^4#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmlover View Post
Will Ekknod work on rainbow 6?
No idea. I don’t play R6. I know it uses BattlEye, which Ekknod handles just fine, but it also has Shieldguard, and I’m not familiar with that at all.
12/30/2025 22:17 BigAl85#163
quick question as well, does the performance of the 2nd machine matter if i only want to use aimbot function with Macku?

Thanks for all those infos 0x41^4
12/31/2025 04:01 0x41^4#164
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl85 View Post
quick question as well, does the performance of the 2nd machine matter if i only want to use aimbot function with Macku?

Thanks for all those infos 0x41^4
Nope. It only matters if you’re using a 4K monitor with a high resolution and refresh rate.
01/01/2026 00:03 luhdraco#165
Is Stella good rn ? for EAC...