Unknown Universe / Classical Darkorbit Reboot 🎄❄️⛄️

09/14/2019 23:28 Mr.Axeron#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrrah View Post
Axeron, you are coder now??? You are working on update? And please, define "soon".
Im not one of the coders as we have a Single developer working on the updates. As for your question to define "soon" I cannot give an answer to this. It has been delayed due technical issues.

When it will be released players will be compensated for the delay.

Sincerely
Mr.Axeron
Univ3rse Staff Team
09/19/2019 08:52 HeadbangersbaLL#152
They do not update their personal problems as an excuse. Fake discord account, they are trying to silence by provoking everyone who criticizes themselves. I did them both via paypal and with discord boost. I think it's a bad server.
09/29/2019 18:01 gyrrah#153
Heisenbergheute um 17:55 Uhr
I'm closing the server
It's been a great trip but I don't see any potential in it anymore.
I'll make the new update as a parallel to the current server
it will be a fully PVP server and will work until host expires.
no updates and fully development discontinued
I'll offer the project on Elitepvpers to anyone willing to take it over and if noone does I'll opensource it
thanks to everyone who was part of this @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I kindly ask not to announce this



Thanks for taking money from players!!!!!!

You should offer it to the turks. They like bugged server
10/04/2019 16:50 gyrrah#154
Now the kid-staff Leon Rodenkirch ist starting to clean discord from critical voices. He also bans critical players from discord without reasons.

Be carefull! Owner is a known scammer. Its the 2. time he takes a lot of money from players on an private server and than closing it!!
10/06/2019 08:30 ItsTequila#155
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrrah View Post
Now the kid-staff Leon Rodenkirch ist starting to clean discord from critical voices. He also bans critical players from discord without reasons.

Be carefull! Owner is a known scammer. Its the 2. time he takes a lot of money from players on an private server and than closing it!!
Look, if you don't see the difference between closing the server and stopping development it's not my fault and closing a server and running of with player's money? When exactly? Go back to your police station and fix your own investigations there, dear officer.
10/06/2019 21:37 gyrrah#156
:D:D:D:D:D
Your great Staff-Chief Mr.Axeron is playing Pink Galaxy now?
:D:D:D:D:D
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: It's true. Server is dead. I was staff there for a long time and i always told Owner, that it isn't serious to do it in this way. I have never seen an server, where i have to pay money to become staff. Owner is posing with his new car (Mercedes CLS 400) and his new MacBook (3k) on discord instead of finishing the promised update. Every time he has new "problems" like a damaged laptop or an bug he can't fix (Really? Best coder of the world can't fix a bug within weeks?) Donations are much higher than for original DO (like 2x box booster 5 Euros / week), but u can't use the advantage because of bugs.

So, what is true? Do you really think i am angry only?
10/09/2019 20:44 ☆NΞX™#157
Wow
10/09/2019 20:44 .recytec.#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrrah View Post
:D:D:D:D:D
Your great Staff-Chief Mr.Axeron is playing Pink Galaxy now?
:D:D:D:D:D
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: It's true. Server is dead. I was staff there for a long time and i always told Owner, that it isn't serious to do it in this way. I have never seen an server, where i have to pay money to become staff. Owner is posing with his new car (Mercedes CLS 400) and his new MacBook (3k) on discord instead of finishing the promised update. Every time he has new "problems" like a damaged laptop or an bug he can't fix (Really? Best coder of the world can't fix a bug within weeks?) Donations are much higher than for original DO (like 2x box booster 5 Euros / week), but u can't use the advantage because of bugs.

So, what is true? Do you really think i am angry only?
OH MY GOD :p okay.. that UU owner is very sad :rolleyes: