[NEW] ZeroN 9D - The Ultimate 9D Server

11/01/2016 18:34 ™Sin™#1606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aang220 View Post
I got it to work, but servers down now ^^. So im getting like 3% a mob at CS5, but if u grind in CC or kunlin or east, west the exp. is greater? I havent got everything down yet

And oh yea, what is refinement rate +10-+12? like +10 50%? 11-35%? or something like that?
When you reach GL or so go to West you will get around 20-40 % per mob.
Not sure about ref rates, i think they are sill unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post

What's wrong with BB?
They were removed like 3 weeks ago, and still no sign of them.
I know many players who like Blue boxes, since its gambling. Some are addicted to that, so sooner they are added back in the better for Zeron.

I hope we get new payment methods this year.
11/01/2016 19:05 -ZeroN-#1607
Spoke clear words with those fucktards of providers today. Seems like their Datacenter was attacked once again. Enough is enough we'll be looking for a better solution and move the server to a better provider.
11/01/2016 19:45 ™Sin™#1608
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZeroN- View Post
Spoke clear words with those fucktards of providers today. Seems like their Datacenter was attacked once again. Enough is enough we'll be looking for a better solution and move the server to a better provider.
So server will be offline for few hours more ?
11/01/2016 20:01 eyalmp#1609
few days
11/01/2016 20:10 DragosAdrianB#1610
fucking hell...
11/01/2016 20:15 bog18dy#1611
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
few days
It'll be back whenever the datacenter is back, since we have paid until the end of this month over there.

We will progressively move to a new datacenter.
11/01/2016 20:32 bastiannw#1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
It'll be back whenever the datacenter is back, since we have paid until the end of this month over there.

We will progressively move to a new datacenter.
checks date
"november 1st"


aw

Edit: now that I think about it, on a larger subject, is it possible to get your money back since it doesn't provide good services? But yeah I guess it's hard to get into legal stuff with this kind of bussines.
SE: could you implement masks while the server is offline?
11/01/2016 20:34 eyalmp#1613
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
It'll be back whenever the datacenter is back, since we have paid until the end of this month over there.

We will progressively move to a new datacenter.
pepole dont care what happen they wana play ;o) so i if i say few days no more spamers shity heads :). hope for good with new center
11/01/2016 20:35 bog18dy#1614
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastiannw View Post
checks date
"november 1st"


aw

Edit: now that I think about it, on a larger subject, is it possible to get your money back since it doesn't provide good services? But yeah I guess it's hard to get into legal stuff with this kind of bussines.
I don't think they offer refunds, but it doesn't matter, we want to get rid of them asap, so we're not waiting for the month to pass.
11/01/2016 20:36 eyalmp#1615
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastiannw View Post
checks date
"november 1st"


aw

Edit: now that I think about it, on a larger subject, is it possible to get your money back since it doesn't provide good services? But yeah I guess it's hard to get into legal stuff with this kind of bussines.
SE: could you implement masks while the server is offline?
cant get money back they provide days the shit they not give good anti ddos its other problam but money forget about it .
11/01/2016 20:38 bastiannw#1616
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
I don't think they offer refunds, but it doesn't matter, we want to get rid of them asap, so we're not waiting for the month to pass.
Alright. Check my second edit, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
cant get money back they provide days the shit they not give good anti ddos its other problam but money forget about it .
Try in english, please?
11/01/2016 20:38 bog18dy#1617
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
pepole dont care what happen they wana play ;o) so i if i say few days no more spamers shity heads :). hope for good with new center
I know, I know, the situation will drastically improve once we're moved. We already patched HS issues, so the stability issues will be gone.

We are disappointed ourselves of the poor service of the datacenter. Seems there were no ddosed on our side this time, it was them again... quite incompetent people...
11/01/2016 20:51 eyalmp#1618
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastiannw View Post
Alright. Check my second edit, please.



Try in english, please?
not have on me atm il let you know
11/01/2016 20:55 ™Sin™#1619
Server is online

A word from Zeron !

" Servers Up! IM Prices reduced / XP Compensation

Hello,

The server is backup. The datacenter of our providers were attacked which caused the todays downtime.

To compensate the recent downtimes we've decided to reduce the IM prices permanently by 30%.
Additionally there will be an x2 from today lasting until Sunday 23:59 Server time.

Enjoy! "
11/01/2016 21:17 bog18dy#1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
To compensate the recent downtimes we've decided to reduce the IM prices permanently by 30%.
I think this will make our item mall very acceptable, considering we'll bring more content in future, I'd say we're in a good spot, once we're be in a stable datacenter nobody can say anything bad about us.

Thanks sin for help.

P.S. EoD staff playing our server says more than any hater could post. Really glad you guys enjoy our project despite our arguements in the past.