Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

06/04/2015 23:56 Paraly#1591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illillillilli View Post
hab das gleiche problem. bei mir geht´s auch nicht mehr
Bei wedding6515 läuft es mittlerweile wieder ich musste garnichts machen.

ich zitiere wedding einfach mal
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedding6515
okay keine ahnung warum aber ich hab das archiv eben aus dem papierkorb geholt, es neu entpackt und plötzlich workt es... naja danke trotzdem fürs nachschauen
villeicht hilft es dir ja weiter, ansonsten send mir auch mal eine PM mit deiner ID.
06/05/2015 22:42 azndude171#1592
yes plz use 32 bits, or the hacks itself can't be used in 32 bits? Would be nice if you could some how turn this into a 32 bits as well. It would be compatible for the bots too :) no animation n bots, that would be a great combo.
06/06/2015 11:19 warhacke#1593
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipe359 View Post
Paraly


please UPDATE 32BITS ¬¬
YES plz :)
06/07/2015 15:43 tenkaichi999#1594
@para - does this still currently work as of today 6/7/2015? if so what do i need to do to make it work? and how reliable is this hack? im looking for a decent speed hacking tool that doesnt pull you back and warp you around like crazy. how authentic is this and does it work on retail? please let me know im interested. thank you.
06/07/2015 16:47 Paraly#1595
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichi999 View Post
@para - does this still currently work as of today 6/7/2015? if so what do i need to do to make it work? and how reliable is this hack? im looking for a decent speed hacking tool that doesnt pull you back and warp you around like crazy. how authentic is this and does it work on retail? please let me know im interested. thank you.
Surely the hack does still work, the hack does only work on retail and not on private servers. You will not find any speed hack that won't pull you back, it's impossible on the offical servers.
I can give you a 24 hour trial if you like just pm me.
06/08/2015 02:05 tenkaichi999#1596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Surely the hack does still work, the hack does only work on retail and not on private servers. You will not find any speed hack that won't pull you back, it's impossible on the offical servers.
I can give you a 24 hour trial if you like just pm me.

the one that im most interested in is the speed hack because i play as a
gunner and ranger so by having this speed hack would really help me in pvp situations like dealing with melee class that can knock me down. if you can make it work on retail why not on private server too? i thought private servers are easier to make hack than official retail server, isn't that right?
but YES i would like to try the trial version to see how it actually work
and see if it would work on some private server. so please send/pm me the trial version here or ill send u my email through pm thank you para :)
06/08/2015 11:47 talosss#1597
Hi I would like to buy this tool and wanted try if program works for me.

At this step

1. Download the Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA.zip and extract it. Be sure your AION client is closed, then run the file you extracted, simply hit patch. (Step 1. is only needed 1 time after each patch.)

I run noflyanimation but nothing happens is this because I didnt buy it yet or there is something wrong with my computer?

I m using Win 8.1, Windowed Mode and NA server.
06/08/2015 11:54 Paraly#1598
Quote:
Originally Posted by talosss View Post
Hi I would like to buy this tool and wanted try if program works for me.

At this step

1. Download the Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA.zip and extract it. Be sure your AION client is closed, then run the file you extracted, simply hit patch. (Step 1. is only needed 1 time after each patch.)

I run noflyanimation but nothing happens is this because I didnt buy it yet or there is something wrong with my computer?

I m using Win 8.1, Windowed Mode and NA server.
Yes, it did not work cause u aren't activated.
gonna send you a private message about the trial.
06/08/2015 12:10 talosss#1599
I will try to run trial hope there is nothing wrong with my comp.

Thank you.
06/08/2015 19:26 raphaell90#1600
First of all, thank you for providing the trial version. I was very pleased with what I saw, purchase made. :D
06/08/2015 19:29 Paraly#1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaell90 View Post
First of all, thank you for providing the trial version. I was very pleased with what I saw, purchase made. :D
Thanks for buying :)
You got activated right now.
06/09/2015 14:40 suNtrick#1602
Paraly its everything working right now ?
06/09/2015 14:41 Paraly#1603
Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
Paraly its everything working right now ?
Yes
06/09/2015 22:10 suNtrick#1604
i dont need to be afraid of ban ?:P because i saw many ppl who making bots have problems with update :P
06/09/2015 22:39 Paraly#1605
Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
i dont need to be afraid of ban ?:P because i saw many ppl who making bots have problems with update :P
No there's nothing different compared to other updates, I guess they are just lazy.