Need for Speed World BETA

01/06/2017 15:32 berkay2578#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaneMilos View Post
Thanks for response...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <-- Please see that screenshot
I'm on Java 8 112
Code:
cd D:
D:
java -jar name_goes_here.jar
01/06/2017 15:34 ChicaneMilos#137
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Code:
cd D:
D:
java -jar name_goes_here.jar
IT WORKS THANKS! :D

P.S When I select game exe path, Launch button just dissapear? What?
01/06/2017 15:57 berkay2578#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaneMilos View Post
IT WORKS THANKS! :D

P.S When I select game exe path, Launch button just dissapear? What?
UI resizes, just make it longer by resizing it.
01/06/2017 16:17 ChicaneMilos#139
Thanks, it works. Im in freeroam, and I'm trying to find differences between final and this version. But where is old safehouse and other things, is that "alpha" version?
01/06/2017 16:47 berkay2578#140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaneMilos View Post
Thanks, it works. Im in freeroam, and I'm trying to find differences between final and this version. But where is old safehouse and other things, is that "alpha" version?
Yea that's from the closed beta/alpha. Some guy posted it above I'm downloading it now.

EDIT: It has GameGuard. The whole thing is in an Asian language that I can't understand, 'nfswo.exe' doesn't support parameters and it also won't run without updating GameGuard (which it can't). I really can't do much with this.
01/06/2017 16:49 ChicaneMilos#141
We will be able to play it? Lol, but nice. I'm trying to find wallhack on internet...want to explore world, exactly that area behind borders...

EDIT: But, nothing works with this version....
EDIT 2: I'm out of map now, by the glitch: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (screenshot lol)
01/06/2017 20:35 000NICOLAS935#142
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I tried to download your beta, I can't download the torrent, and I really want play the beta, if it's possible, can you upload the decompressed beta (with winrar for exemple) pleas ?
Thank you !
000NICOLAS935
01/06/2017 21:16 ChicaneMilos#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I tried to download your beta, I can't download the torrent, and I really want play the beta, if it's possible, can you upload the decompressed beta (with winrar for exemple) pleas ?
Thank you !
000NICOLAS935
Why you can't, it's the easiest way? If you cant download uTorrent, than download bitTorrent.
01/06/2017 21:30 000NICOLAS935#144
Hi @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ! I got a big problem, I download Uttorent, Bitorrent and Deluge, but I got the same error : internet problem, or something like that...
I tried every possibility, reboot my computer, my Livebox, Download the Torrent Client again, try modified some settings, port, but nothing helped ...

PS. if you can, can you give me a link with the decompressed beta pleas ? Thank you

EDIT: I retry with Deluge, the problem is " No incoming connection " :/ I try change setting see some tutorial but NOTHING helped :/

000NICOLAS935
01/06/2017 22:37 leorblx#145
I got events and powerups to show up, but I still haven't managed to fix the car dealer. Looking for really old communication logs (ideally from june-july 2010). If anyone has one or can find any online, please PM me, as it would be a great help, and increases the chances of quickly fixing the car dealership.
01/07/2017 00:38 Kero215#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
Hi @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ! I got a big problem, I download Uttorent, Bitorrent and Deluge, but I got the same error : internet problem, or something like that...
I tried every possibility, reboot my computer, my Livebox, Download the Torrent Client again, try modified some settings, port, but nothing helped ...

PS. if you can, can you give me a link with the decompressed beta pleas ? Thank you

EDIT: I retry with Deluge, the problem is " No incoming connection " :/ I try change setting see some tutorial but NOTHING helped :/

000NICOLAS935
Link posted by Dragonfoorce;

mega:#!SpUxjIaQ!ZHePjzX_OIyH-UVh8ctjZ_Z0DwfzAlE19729uq4l5Ew
01/07/2017 00:50 000NICOLAS935#147
Thanks so much @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], but it's the same file than ThePirateBay torrent ?
The link of the torrent of ThePirateBay [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thanks again,
000NICOLAS935
01/07/2017 01:18 Kero215#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
Thanks so much @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], but it's the same file than ThePirateBay torrent ?
The link of the torrent of ThePirateBay [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thanks again,
000NICOLAS935
Is the same, i believe... It works for me
01/07/2017 11:53 000NICOLAS935#149
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Thanks again, I downloaded it, Try to see if it work ! :D
000NICOLAS935

huh, I got a strange problem, when the loading screen is finished, I click on " press any key to continue " and there are no word o-O ???

EDIT: there are no word on the loading screen too ;/
How can i fix this pleas ?

EDIT2: I see a strange thing on the Log of the offline server :
gameExePath.txt (Declined acces)
Maybe it's the source of the problem ? ;/

EDIT3: I tried to add an exeption, remove my antivirus, same thing ...

EDIT4: I fixed the problem, it's the Usersettings.xml of the 2015 version, i deleted it, and now it's working, thanks ! :D

I hope you can help me :D
000NICOLAS935
01/07/2017 14:45 randy kaka#150
Nilzao so you mean to tell me that now BETA is working?