Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AVA GLOBAL EXTERNAL 3/15/2024

Discussion on AVA GLOBAL EXTERNAL 3/15/2024 within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow AVA GLOBAL EXTERNAL 4/25/2024

#removed
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/18/2024, 15:09   #2

Old 03/22/2024, 15:54   #3

Aimbot 10/10:

The aimbot functionality, while competent, leans towards the basic spectrum. With options limited to Head, Chest, and Wrist bones, users can adjust smoothness up to a factor of 15. While generally satisfactory, there are areas that could benefit from enhancement, notably the "Visibility check" and "Nearest bone option."

Visibility check:
Although the cheat incorporates a rudimentary visibility check, it falls short when an enemy briefly peeks from cover only to retract swiftly. This results in momentary aim tracking, which could be improved for a more seamless experience. Perfecting visibility checks within an external cheat framework is indeed a formidable task, leaving room for understanding whether improvements are feasible.

Nearest bone option:
A noteworthy deficiency surfaces when an enemy's upper body remains concealed behind cover, yet a lower extremity remains exposed. In such scenarios, where targeting the nearest visible body part is paramount, additional bone options and a nearest bone function would undoubtedly enhance the aimbot's efficacy.

ESP 10/10:

ESP functionality delivered precisely as advertised, offering an array of features including 2D box rendering, enemy information display, snap lines, and crosshairs. This comprehensive suite of ESP options proves invaluable, particularly in the context of classic FPS titles like AVA.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2024, 06:47   #4

Exclamation Caution

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonioluongo7 View Post
Aimbot 10/10:

The aimbot functionality, while competent, leans towards the basic spectrum. With options limited to Head, Chest, and Wrist bones, users can adjust smoothness up to a factor of 15. While generally satisfactory, there are areas that could benefit from enhancement, notably the "Visibility check" and "Nearest bone option."

Visibility check:
Although the cheat incorporates a rudimentary visibility check, it falls short when an enemy briefly peeks from cover only to retract swiftly. This results in momentary aim tracking, which could be improved for a more seamless experience. Perfecting visibility checks within an external cheat framework is indeed a formidable task, leaving room for understanding whether improvements are feasible.

Nearest bone option:
A noteworthy deficiency surfaces when an enemy's upper body remains concealed behind cover, yet a lower extremity remains exposed. In such scenarios, where targeting the nearest visible body part is paramount, additional bone options and a nearest bone function would undoubtedly enhance the aimbot's efficacy.

ESP 10/10:

ESP functionality delivered precisely as advertised, offering an array of features including 2D box rendering, enemy information display, snap lines, and crosshairs. This comprehensive suite of ESP options proves invaluable, particularly in the context of classic FPS titles like AVA.
Any genuine review? I think your review's context is exactly the same as the review I wrote before here;
So you are saying that his product has no visibility check & nearest bone option right? and the cheat also has aimbot smooth option up to 15.

For anyone trying to buy this cheat, please be aware of these.
1. AllianPro's thread title & context look exactly same as thread made by UCanvas / leoa0227 / GlobalXoRcor (All same guy, Exit-scammer banned by elitepvper staff before)
2. In-game cheat menu & features look exactly same
3. Payment methods & subscription period are same. Only taking crypto and selling 1 month / lifetime

I'm not saying that AllianPro is alt of UCanvas / leoa0227 / GlobalXoRcor but has high probability.
Yes he'll give you working cheat but if you really want to use this cheat, I recommend you to buy one month. Just don't buy lifetime.

この人は高い確率でUcanvas/leoa0227/GlobalXoRcorのような人物です。注意してください。
이 사람은 높은 확률로 Ucanvas/leoa0227/GlobalXoRcor 와 같은 인물입니다. 조심하세요.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2024, 08:36   #5

Arrow To be honest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascalas01 View Post
Any genuine review? I think your review's context is exactly the same as the review I wrote before here;
So you are saying that his product has no visibility check & nearest bone option right? and the cheat also has aimbot smooth option up to 15.

For anyone trying to buy this cheat, please be aware of these.
1. AllianPro's thread title & context look exactly same as thread made by UCanvas / leoa0227 / GlobalXoRcor (All same guy, Exit-scammer banned by elitepvper staff before)
2. In-game cheat menu & features look exactly same
3. Payment methods & subscription period are same. Only taking crypto and selling 1 month / lifetime

I'm not saying that AllianPro is alt of UCanvas / leoa0227 / GlobalXoRcor but has high probability.
Yes he'll give you working cheat but if you really want to use this cheat, I recommend you to buy one month. Just don't buy lifetime.

この人は高い確率でUcanvas/leoa0227/GlobalXoRcorのような人物です。注意してください。
이 사람은 높은 확률로 Ucanvas/leoa0227/GlobalXoRcor 와 같은 인물입니다. 조심하세요.

You have the right to express yourself here, and you may doubt me, you may disbelieve me.

However, from your remarks, it appears you are inclined towards an unfavorable stance, attempting to criticize me, even telling others what they "should" do rather than what they "could" do, much like parents educating their children. Your words make me feel greatly disrespected. As I mentioned earlier, you have every right to your personal opinions, but please also respect others, respect me.

Nevertheless, I am still very grateful for the over 80% of your statements that are based on past experiences unrelated to me and expressed from an impartial standpoint.

I believe that as long as I continue on my path, doing what is right, you will eventually change your perception of me and the statements you have made.
Old 03/23/2024, 08:55   #6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonioluongo7 View Post
Aimbot 10/10:

Visibility check:

Nearest bone option:

ESP 10/10:

Thank you antonioluongo7.

Don't forget to call your friends to join in the fun.

I will continue to provide the fastest and highest quality of service.
Old 03/23/2024, 09:06   #7

Have been using this for a week, everything works fine and never been banned.
I would recommand this product if you wanna go legit.

No fancy functions but works stable and won't get called out. This is all I need.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2024, 11:51   #8

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo5302 View Post
Have been using this for a week, everything works fine and never been banned.
I would recommand this product if you wanna go legit.

No fancy functions but works stable and won't get called out. This is all I need.
Improve your skills then beat everyone!
Old 03/23/2024, 15:38   #9

This hack works wonders , I been using it since Ava came back and I haven’t been banned , use responsibly!! Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2024, 19:44   #10

discord tokyo#5401
Old 03/28/2024, 13:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mody202010 View Post
discord tokyo#5401
error ID
Thanks