Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's Script Library

Discussion on Para's Script Library within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 263 36.89%
No, english and german are enough for me. 450 63.11%
Voters: 713. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/12/2017, 08:03   #1591

elite*gold: 0
I'm comfused a bit. Farming suplements working very well, but what can I do with selling to vendor limit?
Old 09/12/2017, 12:12   #1592

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by velkurczak View Post
I'm comfused a bit. Farming suplements working very well, but what can I do with selling to vendor limit?
We can't bypass the vendor limit, just create a new account and level a new toon to 66, with a decent route you should get to 66 in 1-2 days.
Each account you create is 150m kinah worth every week.
Old 09/12/2017, 14:28   #1593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
We can't bypass the vendor limit, just create a new account and level a new toon to 66, with a decent route you should get to 66 in 1-2 days.
Each account you create is 150m kinah worth every week.
i can farm CoE without complete last AoE quest ?
Old 09/12/2017, 14:30   #1594

Quote:
Originally Posted by 510145 View Post
i can farm CoE without complete last AoE quest ?
I'm not sure but I think you still need to complete AoE first.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2017, 18:45   #1595

i never do pve with my caracter and i go with all 66+in COE ( xp from luna daily + wekly ) need only to make quest for pass 65...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2017, 20:04   #1596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I'm not sure but I think you still need to complete AoE first.
dont need, at least in NA.
Old 09/14/2017, 08:31   #1597

Hey friend, what is the Open GM windows folder what does it do?
Old 09/14/2017, 10:49   #1598

elite*gold: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by level015 View Post
Hey friend, what is the Open GM windows folder what does it do?
It will just bring up the windows GMs could use!
There is no actual use for the windows unless you are a real GM.
Old 09/14/2017, 14:49   #1599

Is there any script for Luna daily rank S or A? would be a nice way to get omegas if you spam it on alts.
Old 09/14/2017, 14:57   #1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
Is there any script for Luna daily rank S or A? would be a nice way to get omegas if you spam it on alts.
Unfortunately luna daily is pretty unpredictable.
The mobs spawning varies a lot.
Some of them (like the horses) are deadly for your character when you keep on attacking them with an AOE.

Another problem is that even the points you gain until spawning the last boss will be different in every single run. Sometimes you can get the first barricade to break down and still get S rank, sometime you will lose your S rank when the first one breaks.
And like the horses the endboss can't be attacked all the time. If you do so you will get aggro and be killed if you dont run away.

In my opinion a safe S Rank script isnt possible. There is too much RNG involved in this instance..
Old 09/14/2017, 15:35   #1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloFliesAway View Post
Unfortunately luna daily is pretty unpredictable.
The mobs spawning varies a lot.
Some of them (like the horses) are deadly for your character when you keep on attacking them with an AOE.

Another problem is that even the points you gain until spawning the last boss will be different in every single run. Sometimes you can get the first barricade to break down and still get S rank, sometime you will lose your S rank when the first one breaks.
And like the horses the endboss can't be attacked all the time. If you do so you will get aggro and be killed if you dont run away.

In my opinion a safe S Rank script isnt possible. There is too much RNG involved in this instance..
That's unfortunate, I guess it's worth to run it legit though, chances to get a omega are not bad and it takes like 5 minutes?

Thanks though.
Old 09/14/2017, 17:54   #1602

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
That's unfortunate, I guess it's worth to run it legit though, chances to get a omega are not bad and it takes like 5 minutes?

Thanks though.
If you are talking about EU (I'm not sure about NA) they nerfed the drop with the last small patch. You can still get them but they are more rare now and as usual not tradeable (sadly).
I suggest you to create a whole new account (using a VPN and a different PC in best case szenario). Level 8 characters up to 66 (shouldnt take you longer than 10 days if you spend some time into it).
You should go and do Luna daily and weekly (the weekly instance got a script in Paras library) and ESPECIALLY garden of knowledge. This will give you quiet some mighty supp. (at least 1500 per week and character).

You can either trade tradeable items to those "bot characters" and enchant with all mighty + mighty supp (100% chance up to +15) and/or sell ~ 700 Mighty Supps per week to gain some extra kinah!
Old 09/14/2017, 19:38   #1603

Has anyone made a successful Luna DAILY afk one? Ive created so many alts i dont even bother trying to do manually each one anymore. Sometimes it will get that random S and thats fine with me.
Old 09/15/2017, 23:04   #1604

what are the instructions to run hack in AoE can i get help ?
Old 09/15/2017, 23:26   #1605

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwcdr View Post
what are the instructions to run hack in AoE can i get help ?
Just go inside AoE and play the script, the chests in AoE just give **** items not really worth your time

Quote:
Originally Posted by windows2045 View Post
Has anyone made a successful Luna DAILY afk one? Ive created so many alts i dont even bother trying to do manually each one anymore. Sometimes it will get that random S and thats fine with me.
I've added the luna daily AFK script

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool