Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's Script Library

Discussion on Para's Script Library within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 263 36.89%
No, english and german are enough for me. 450 63.11%
Voters: 713. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/09/2017, 03:56   #1576

elite*gold: 0
I'm having a lot of lag after version 4.05, I close Vanilla passes the lag, someone else having this problem? Two of my friends have the same problem.
Old 09/09/2017, 18:24   #1577

Would there be any possibility of improving the script of Kumuki so that it will make the same instance more faster? For those who have many chars will take so long.
Old 09/10/2017, 10:19   #1578

The Cradle of Eternity script is bugging a lot lately, the character gets stuck every 2 out of 4 runs at the very least, and then it keeps stuttering and even if you rellog and start the instance from the beggining, it's still going to be stuck somewhere and then when you don't get stuck, you just randomly die from fall damage right before the part where the script lands to loot the boxes, right now the only way to get it to work is baby sitting the screen and then looting the boxes at the end, but then it loses the purpose of running the instance with the script.

I'm gonna try increasing the UseSpeed, it should make the movements slower, right?
Old 09/10/2017, 15:40   #1579

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
The Cradle of Eternity script is bugging a lot lately, the character gets stuck every 2 out of 4 runs at the very least, and then it keeps stuttering and even if you rellog and start the instance from the beggining, it's still going to be stuck somewhere and then when you don't get stuck, you just randomly die from fall damage right before the part where the script lands to loot the boxes, right now the only way to get it to work is baby sitting the screen and then looting the boxes at the end, but then it loses the purpose of running the instance with the script.

I'm gonna try increasing the UseSpeed, it should make the movements slower, right?
Watch out, and when it is boxs room, close script and loot it by youselft, it works for me.

Totally afk, my sw always dies but my cleric works 100%.
Old 09/10/2017, 16:28   #1580

For me is work 100 % COE , i run 7 caracter ... i make some change in script for my needs , not so great internet conection ... so i change all speed 200 with 260 , at end when loot i have some probleme , i resolve that with duble comand of
#EXECUTE=CheckChest;
Delay=1500;
#EXECUTE=CheckChest;

and i see many time dont open the chest so i change comand of checkchest with 2 clic in position where is war3

start_CheckChest;

Command=/select %Var1;
Delay=125;
#IF=%TargetDistance,<1.5;
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetData/0x34,DWORD,=834140;
Command=/attack;
Delay=5000;
Mouse=%Var3;
Delay=100;
Mouse=100,175;
Delay=100;
Mouse=100,175;
Delay=200;
SendKey=0x43;
Delay=300;
SendKey=0x43;
Delay=300;
SendKey=0x43;
#ENDIF

end_CheckChest;

, only need to open script with some editor and find al you need to change , YOU HAVE A GREAT WORK THEWRE ... you can manage how you like the program so is easy to do some modify for your neeeds
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2017, 16:56   #1581

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
For me is work 100 % COE , i run 7 caracter ... i make some change in script for my needs , not so great internet conection ... so i change all speed 200 with 260 , at end when loot i have some probleme , i resolve that with duble comand of
#EXECUTE=CheckChest;
Delay=1500;
#EXECUTE=CheckChest;

and i see many time dont open the chest so i change comand of checkchest with 2 clic in position where is war3

start_CheckChest;

Command=/select %Var1;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=5000;
Mouse=%Var3;
Delay=100;
Mouse=100,175;
Delay=100;
Mouse=100,175;
Delay=200;
SendKey=0x43;
Delay=300;
SendKey=0x43;
Delay=300;
SendKey=0x43;
#ENDIF

end_CheckChest;

, only need to open script with some editor and find al you need to change , YOU HAVE A GREAT WORK THEWRE ... you can manage how you like the program so is easy to do some modify for your neeeds

Toons get hit somehow three times before arrives to chests room, thats why it dies, as for me, my sw is totally ungear,
Old 09/10/2017, 17:06   #1582

I guess its based in how lucky you are to be honest.

Couple days ago i logged in one of my alts and all my 4 runs got ****** with the stuttering bug or dying, so i just gave up doing on that day...
Today I'm doing in the rest of my alts and so far everything is working pretty nicely, it bugged 3 times only in 12 runs.

I also increased the speed to 350, I don't know if thats why, but I'm running my last alt right now, will be 100% sure next reset, when I get the chance to do all my alts and see how many are going to fail.

Also, I just added the double check that the friend above showed us, I wonder if there is other stuff to improve the CoE script even more... But, for now, it's looking pretty good with the speed increased and the double check.
Old 09/10/2017, 18:57   #1583

I was have some probleme after he loot the chest , when he need to do Mouse=%Var3; many time he dont do nothing so i add same position for pres mouse Mouse=100,175;
so for me work more beter this option :

Command=/select %Var1;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=5000;
Mouse=%Var3;
Delay=100;
Mouse=100,175;
Delay=100;
Mouse=100,175;
Delay=200;
SendKey=0x43;
Delay=300;
SendKey=0x43;
Delay=300;
SendKey=0x43;
#ENDIF
Old 09/10/2017, 23:20   #1584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You can toggle Gravity with Numpad 7 and Collision with Numpad 8
Just be sure both functions are enabled at the overlay and the overlay is hidden otherwise the hotkeys are disabled.
can u make video how work weekly luna script ? farm S rank ? kill xp ***** ? open box ?
Old 09/10/2017, 23:23   #1585

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510145 View Post
can u make video how work weekly luna script ? farm S rank ? kill xp ***** ? open box ?
The combat version which is unstable reaches A rank, still if you want to leave it working without watching I would use the multichar AFK version which works stable but doesn't reach A rank.

Yes, it kills the XP ***** and loots the chest for the key quest.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2017, 21:27   #1586

hi i am new with this hack but how i get the last version script for CoE?
Old 09/11/2017, 21:37   #1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwcdr View Post
hi i am new with this hack but how i get the last version script for CoE?
Don't you see the CoE script at the of this thread?
Old 09/12/2017, 00:27   #1588

Quote:
The combat version which is unstable reaches A rank, still if you want to leave it working without watching I would use the multichar AFK version which works stable but doesn't reach A rank.

Yes, it kills the XP ***** and loots the chest for the key quest.
I have never done Luna nor legit nor with para, but, basicly if i use the combat wizard, the program does the instance and get rank a? that is really good, gonna give it a try, free omegas will come in handy.
Old 09/12/2017, 00:30   #1589

Quote:
I have never done Luna nor legit nor with para, but, basicly if i use the combat wizard, the program does the instance and get rank a? that is really good, gonna give it a try, free omegas will come in handy.
No the combat wizard wouldn't work there since you get 5 custom instance skills.

Just download the luna weekly script archive, it contains different versions of the script, 2 which do actual combat and one which just waits AFK till the NPC did their job
Old 09/12/2017, 00:32   #1590

Quote:
No the combat wizard wouldn't work there since you get 5 custom instance skills.

Just download the luna weekly script archive, it contains different versions of the script, 2 which do actual combat and one which just waits AFK till the NPC did their job
oh, cool, thanks!

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool