Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading my Aion Gunner Eu spata Asmo for Diablo 3 for Gold

Discussion on Trading my Aion Gunner Eu spata Asmo for Diablo 3 for Gold within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading my Aion Gunner Eu spata Asmo for Diablo 3 for Gold

Trading my Gunner for Diablo 3 Europe Sofcore Servers gold.

PVP Set:

--Archon Executor's Holy Leather Doublet +13 (Sloted with Magic Boost +27)
--Archon Executor's Holy Leather Spaulders +13 (Sloted with Magic Boost +27)
--Archon Executor's Holy Leather Breeches +13 (Sloted with Magic Boost +27)
--Archon Defence Squad Leader's Holy Leather Gauntlets (Sloted with Composite Magic Boost+27/Magical Accuracy +7)

--Magic Necklace of Strife
--Magic Earrings of Strife x2
--Magic Ring of Strife x2
--Magic Sash of Strife
--Leather Hat of Fierce Strife

PVP/PVE Weapons i Use:

--Angry Hyperions Aether Revolver +15 (Sloted With Magic Boost +30x2 Magic Boost +27x4) and Gold Silence Godstone
--Aether Revolver Of Strife +10 Blue Para (Sloted With Magic Boost +28x1 Magic Boost +27x4) and Gold Silence Godstone
--Aether Cannon of the Rune Tribe+5 Fused with Cannon of Strife (Magic Boosts +28 And Magic Boosts +27) And 4000 Damage Godstone

PVE Set:

--Angry Hyperion Leather Doublet +10 (Sloted With Magic Boost +30x2 and Magic Boost +28x4)
--Angry Hyperion Leather Breeches (Sloted With Magic Boost +28 and Magic Boost +27)
--Angry Hyperion Leather Boots (Sloted With Magic Boost +28 and Magic Boost +27)
--Angry Hyperion Leather Pauldrons (Sloted With Magic Boost +28 and Magic Boost +27)
--Angry Hyperion Leather Gauntlets (Sloted With Magic Boost +28 and Magic Boost +27)

--Angry Hyperion's Darite Necklace (set effect)
--Angry Hyperion's Darite Earings (set effect)
--Angry Hyperion's Darite Ring (set effect)

--Crystal Earrings from old Katalam (set effect)
--Crystal Rings from old Katalam (set effect)
--Sash from Katalam (set effect)

Additional Account Info:

--LVL 50 Veteran Rewards
--12 Mithril Medals
--6 Ceranium Medals
--48.048 Crucible Insignias
--2626 Kahrun Symbols
--800.000 Abyss Points
--10xMythical Armor Re-Inditification Scrolls
--All PVP/PVE Cannon/Gun Stigmas
--Alot of PVP Mats
--Master Tailor 526/549 Can Craft Ceranium Medals Without any Fail
--Cooking 249/299 Atm
-- In the Wharehouse there are 2x Parts of lvl 60 Arena Cond 2 Cloth pieces Chest and Pauldrons Acc Tradeable
--4x 100%Eternal lvl 60 socketing supliments left

--LVL 65 Spiritmaster (Full lvl 40 elite pvp set sloted with combined manastones and 2x lvl 50 orbs combined elite pvp)
--LVL 65 Templar( No Gear But has all ancient coins quest to do for additional Money)

and i got additional 2 bil money,but that will be seperate