Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion 2.0 Private Server [SOON IN BETA]

Discussion on Aion 2.0 Private Server [SOON IN BETA] within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion 2.0 Private Server [IN BETA]

CONNECT USING THIS LAUNCHER AS OF NOW!: >>

Full client download link >

[Rename in .7zip and extract using 7zip]

Please if you can, upload somes mirror to save my bandwith.

Mid and High Rate server are in preparation.

Aion 2.0 on Aion-Unique by KILLERZ and JACKLAZ. PROOF SCREENSHOT. (More screen will come tomorrow with more zones and boss.)

We will start OPEN alpha test in about a week or a little bit more. The server will last until Aion-Unique update to 2.0 (will probably be very long)

To clear out things. The client is in fact i highly modified 1.5.1.10 with 2.0 Korean PTS files merged to it. So you will not have Pets or those kind of flight tunnel will not work. Also the login screen is kinda bugged.

So you will have access to;

- New level 55
- All new armor/custom/weapon/wings
- All new zones
- All new instances
- New mobs
- New Bosses

Again, Pets will not work, but i will try to modify Aion-Unique summon system to give somes Pet summon skills to the player, with the pet not attacking but following the player.

I will try to post new screenshots and details everyday to keep you updated on latest news.

Fell free to share the link to this thread to all your friends

Anyone who are willing to help i need to find all bosses name. In korean langage. So open your google translator and search for Aion 2.0 new bosses name. (i dont want them translated. i need them in korean text)

New Character Selection Screen:

New Dragon Wings level 55:

A New Elyos Zone:

Those flight tunnel that look freaking cool but will not work for a long time because hard to code
Old 05/07/2010, 10:17   #2

elite*gold: 20
wow..really2 nice man...hope u server will out soon..
Old 05/07/2010, 19:40   #3

Very exciting! Too bad the instant 50 isn't going to be put into play, but atleast it's 2.0! Can I get some info on if the graphics upgrade from 2.0 is in play, I'm guessing? I'm also hoping that you guys do open up in a week, and not a month. (5 days now until expected date). Please show more screens asap!

PS: Please don't make the rates too high.. Because if you do, it will make it too easy, and this is a server I want people to stick on.
Old 05/07/2010, 20:05   #4

New screenshot of more maps. (They are all coded server/client side now can access them all)

I will post Mobs and Items later today.

Nothingforu i will post more screen to show diff in graphics. Theres is not much. Thats for 3.0 :P But some items textures and shader do have changed

Old 05/07/2010, 21:45   #5

Do you guys have the new skills that come with 2.0, which you can possibly find the IDs and info, and code into the server? I'd love to see that work. :P

Also! On your custom server, you had a tahabata spirit skill. (A few custom skills.) Could you keep those custom skills as well as your soon to be added basic pet summon one? I loved the idea that I could have a 'Tahabata Spirit' helping me out haha.

PS: Summon Servant AI has been added in the latest changeset. Would you guys be able to possibly take some of this Java setup and turn it into an also working summon energy file? This would be sweet if you could, because these summon servants work almost the same as summon energies do, except for the fact that the energies move towards the target, instead of having an insane range of lightning damage.

PSS: I saw that your HP is super low at 55 even with the best gear. Will you fix the stats before you launch? My idea is that you look at the current stat formula per level, and try to find the correct ratio with which you can increase it every level by. Good luck nonetheless!
Old 05/07/2010, 21:47   #6

Wow impressive!
Old 05/07/2010, 22:15   #7

Quote:
Do you guys have the new skills that come with 2.0, which you can possibly find the IDs and info, and code into the server? I'd love to see that work. :P
I havent tested the new skills yet. But i will work on them. They propably will not work when i first launch the alpha test but will come in the future.

Quote:
Also! On your custom server, you had a tahabata spirit skill. (A few custom skills.) Could you keep those custom skills as well as your soon to be added basic pet summon one? I loved the idea that I could have a 'Tahabata Spirit' helping me out haha.
I will add custom content after having fixed most of mobs and items. Probably 2 or 3 weeks after alpha test you will start to see custom content

Quote:
PSS: I saw that your HP is super low at 55 even with the best gear. Will you fix the stats before you launch? My idea is that you look at the current stat formula per level, and try to find the correct ratio with which you can increase it every level by. Good luck nonetheless!
Thats exactly what i am doing Just didnt done it for all the classes yet

Feel free to ask any other question i will answer them as fast as i can.

If you want to see the server open faster, i need to find the new items and mobs korean name. If you can find an aionarmory.com like for korean patch. That would be awesome.
Old 05/08/2010, 01:02   #8

cool, keep the good work.
Old 05/08/2010, 07:33   #9

I started to work on "pet summon". Im using the summon system to make new summon skill that will be available to all classes and level. The pet will have same UI as a spiritmaster summon. But he have 1hp and no attack/defense at all.

There some screenshot of start of my work (you can see its called water spirit skill :P ill fix that)

At the moment i only added the Black Manduri skill. But i still spawned the pets npcs to show them to you

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2010, 07:57   #10

this is awesome....
Old 05/08/2010, 07:57   #11

well i wanna know how long im gonna take to download Korean aion and patch it....
Old 05/08/2010, 08:47   #12

You will need to download the client i am working on. No need to use korean launcher or w/e. The download should be around 9gb compressed. I will probably make an installer for noobie

EDIT:

Some new bosses:

Octacide:

Unknow name

New Level 53 crafted chain set. (orange/epic)
Old 05/09/2010, 03:30   #13

Nice work mate, this is really awesome.
Old 05/09/2010, 03:33   #14

elite*gold: 1337
spoiler it!
Old 05/09/2010, 04:23   #15

This just keeps getting better and better.