Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Aion server?

Discussion on Best Aion server? within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Aion server?

Which's the best Aion private server at the moment? and what are the things that that server hasn't yet?

Regards!
Old 03/02/2010, 07:35   #2

You can click my comment for the best private server. If you want details read our forum for what works and what doesnt.
Old 03/02/2010, 08:03   #3

Most private servers are about 30% complete, with MANY Missing mobs, MANY Bugged quests and NPC,s do not EVER believe it when they brag about updated Aion and quests and stuff, its all bullshit.

Also never believe things like x50, x80, it doesnt work how you would think it does, it will be x50 for 1-10, then go 25 for 10-25 then go down to like x15 or x10, the people running these servers have not configured their java files correctly for progressive EXP Boosts, or they just have extremely bad maths skills.

Infinite Aion is good if you've not played retail, as its just the same as retail pretty much but with few bugs and missing things here and there, it is however the most popular with most online.

Advanced Aion is mega bugged, not many people online ever.
Chronic Aion is also mega bugged and not many people online.
AionOcean is bugged and never anyone online, I was on for 2 days and was the only person on the entire server.

Many of these servers fail to prevent opposing races getting into starter zones, for example Asmodians can teleport into verteron and poeta and its annoying.

Many say "Abyss Points" but do infact have a completely bugged system, for example: No mobs give AP, only people, some have limit of 40-50 AP per kill, 200 per death, some have huge boosts but if you die you lose it all.

I've yet to find a decent private server without many bugs and with good AP systen.

I'm currently trying Atomix.

If you want to test the best your best of going here and trying the top 5:

There is probably more but some havve different top 5 than others.
Old 03/02/2010, 12:38   #4

Thanks so much guys! I think i'll wait some months till servers advance^^
Old 03/06/2010, 01:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastgodsupreme View Post
*snip*
Well that didn't sound like an advertisement at all...

Technically though I can say that about any non-AU server out there...
Old 03/06/2010, 04:02   #6

west aion high rates not very many people though- its like a ghost town. no spirit master summons yet, its got its ups and downs.

infinite aion- yeah its kind of like retail but no spirit master summons too, and missing skills just like alot of other servers.
Old 03/06/2010, 09:14   #7

infinite aion is the best for me so far.
Old 03/06/2010, 13:15   #8

i thinck this one
Old 03/07/2010, 14:24   #9

What Toast said is completely true, you'll post on forums bugs and they'll go "we're working on it" but when they post a fix, notice how the fix is the same fix posted on every other private server lol. There is the odd one now and then that do fix themselfs for example Atomix do some unique stuff.

In the end though, If you're looking to play how its ment to be played, InfiniteAion is the way to go, I've never really played on there properly because to me it just seems as good as retail and I have many lv 50's on retail, I just tested out private servers which is 1-50 in an hour.

But of course like said above they're all **** and usually go down a lot, have constant lag and have about a max of 30 people online at any given time.
Old 03/24/2010, 01:34   #10

I wonder why there is so much bashing of AU? What they've done is a very unusual thing, which benefits everyone imo. I also think opening the project up to a big team makes it happen faster, smaller teams tend to burn out before the job is complete, just my experience. I'm very grateful to the AU team for providing us all with a server which we can play on with our friends. Instead of thinking of it as a benchmark think of it more as a gift. Maybe then it won't seem so important to knock down.
Old 03/24/2010, 07:47   #11

Aion Legend is the best so far i believe with Infinite following at a close 2nd. Aion Legend has summons working which is a big +, although they aren't functioning in entirety yet.

Their site is in Russian but a little help from Google Translate would make it navigable for the English speaker. Their server is populous -- 800+ at almost any hour with more people depending on the time of day -- and they have modified rates but I'm not sure of specifics. I believe they are working with their own source Aion, including their own Dev team, so updates come frequently.

The only other server worth mentioning is Infinite but Toast has already lain out the specifics of their server.

Enjoi
Old 03/24/2010, 20:46   #12

if you think that most of the servers suck, than just test this one: