Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Aion-Adrenaline Server

Discussion on New Aion-Adrenaline Server within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Aion-Adrenaline Server

Adrenaline 1X Aion server is now open!!!
Join us for the best Aion gaming experience!

We do NOT use Aion-Unique software, we use Aion-Reactor which is months ahead in development.

ALOT of features currently implemented:
Over 200 quests working
Skills engine working(80%)
Job change
Gatherables
Item(gear) stats
Power shards working
Bow and arrows working
Party EXP working
Spell Books working
Improved loot system ( with proper owner setup, so nobody will be able to steal your loot )
Improved experience gain ( damage based instead of last hit )
Improved skill system, buffs, debuffs
and much more comming!!!

We implement fixes and improvements daily!!!

Come try us out!!!

To play Aion-Adrenaline:
- Install the Aion Client and fully update it.
- Install our or visit us on our .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2009, 10:31   #2

when i want to play than come Kein Autoris
ierungsserver vorhanden
Old 12/23/2009, 12:01   #3

if you can translate it to english i will be able to help you
but anyway if you check our forum there answers to almost all known login problems
if you still have problems i would be happy to help you if you condact me
Old 12/23/2009, 12:08   #4

So i am a European player
ahm in german :Im Autorisierungsserver ist kein Spielserver vorhanden
in English:The authorization server is not a game server is present
Old 12/23/2009, 14:06   #5

your location in NCSoft launcher is EU?
if yes change it to NA cause NCSoft localisation system is really out of order
after changing it just run an update and you're done
Old 12/23/2009, 15:55   #6

it does not work
Old 12/23/2009, 18:35   #7

can u plz up the rates...coz 1x sux :-/ and work all summon skills?
Old 12/23/2009, 20:05   #8

Our developers' team is working almost only in skills these days.Every day more skills are being added and some being reworked so they work more smooth
Now about the rates maybe will be changed in the future but for now we will stick to these.The only reason rates are for now low is because we prefer our developers to implement every day more features than checking rates on experience/drops/looting etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by plazasven3 View Post
it does not work
visit our forum please for more info.The description on how to do it is very good and understandable

thank you
Old 12/24/2009, 15:50   #9

if u change the rates (high) we can lvl faster and if there are any bugs u can fix it.
but that should be Test-server
Old 12/29/2009, 01:04   #10

well about the rates
guys we talk for just 50 levels and with the advandage that many quests are repeatable and almost all quests give a big amount of xp...
so i don't think that is too hard to level up in a game like aion
Old 01/01/2010, 15:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shsjames View Post
Yea but after level 25 or so those quest give next to no exp in relation to the amount needed to level. Maybe you haven't tried grinding from 1-50 as a normal player? I'd advise doing so. We'll see if your opinion changes then.
well james i have 2 players in level 50 in official servers...so i tried to grind from level1 to level 50 as you see and i did it twice
Old 01/01/2010, 19:36   #12

This is more of an argument than an advertisement for a server. If you want the server to succeed, you have to follow player demands. Otherwise, people wouldn't be looking for private servers in the first place. Use the 1x server for people who just dont want to pay, and make a seperate high-rate/instant for people who want to play an easier game, with the similarities of Aion itself. From what your saying, it seems like you have a pretty good team, so they should be able to do this. Problem solved. Please stop arguing.

BTW: Your smilie faces aren't going to make you seem any less annoying or argutive. They're actually quite irritating.
Old 01/01/2010, 22:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
This is more of an argument than an advertisement for a server. If you want the server to succeed, you have to follow player demands. Otherwise, people wouldn't be looking for private servers in the first place. Use the 1x server for people who just dont want to pay, and make a seperate high-rate/instant for people who want to play an easier game, with the similarities of Aion itself. From what your saying, it seems like you have a pretty good team, so they should be able to do this. Problem solved. Please stop arguing.

BTW: Your smilie faces aren't going to make you seem any less annoying or argutive. They're actually quite irritating.
you're wrong
my smilies are real cause i've been a player and i know how it feels.
On the other hand when you are advertising a server you are not making a public poll on what every one player wants or likes...You just talk with possible players and you are discussing.If our server team had to accomplish everything that any individual player wanted we should have about 400 servers with different features...Its not possible
Plus if you feel annoyed by me or my sayings i am sorry cause i didn't meant to...I don't mean to annoy anyone but i have to answer all posts on my topic and support my server cause i trust our developers' team and what this server can provide to any player who will decide to join us
Old 01/02/2010, 02:45   #14

Thank you for the apology, but what I meant was not to follow everyones needs, but to a limit of course. As someone pointed it out before, a test server would be nice. Use that test server to try out all of the ideas that other players give you, and give invitations to those who are devoted to the server to explore it. Also, when I said extra servers, I meant just about 4, in different rates. Example:

Easy Server - Instant Cap (50)
Casual Server - High Rates (20x)
Like Server - Normal Rates (1x)
Test Server - Testing Rates & Player Ideas (Invitation and Staff Only)

Using that, you could get a lot more of a crowd enjoying your server. Even myself, if I wanted to play normal Aion, I just would. I have no problem paying as I do now. But sometimes, I would like to sit back and explore the game more, instead of spending so much time in each area at a certain level. Sure, its more exploring, but I don't want to spend eternity doing it. As you said, you made it through the game quite swiftly, as I like to take the game slow paced. If I could do both go slowly, and level quickly, I would enjoy the game that much more. So please take all of this to consideration, and do your best to make it happen.
Old 01/02/2010, 05:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
Thank you for the apology, but what I meant was not to follow everyones needs, but to a limit of course. As someone pointed it out before, a test server would be nice. Use that test server to try out all of the ideas that other players give you, and give invitations to those who are devoted to the server to explore it. Also, when I said extra servers, I meant just about 4, in different rates. Example:

Easy Server - Instant Cap (50)
Casual Server - High Rates (20x)
Like Server - Normal Rates (1x)
Test Server - Testing Rates & Player Ideas (Invitation and Staff Only)

Using that, you could get a lot more of a crowd enjoying your server. Even myself, if I wanted to play normal Aion, I just would. I have no problem paying as I do now. But sometimes, I would like to sit back and explore the game more, instead of spending so much time in each area at a certain level. Sure, its more exploring, but I don't want to spend eternity doing it. As you said, you made it through the game quite swiftly, as I like to take the game slow paced. If I could do both go slowly, and level quickly, I would enjoy the game that much more. So please take all of this to consideration, and do your best to make it happen.
Well, as much as this sounds "utopic", let me ask you 1 question...
How many servers do you run and how do you think we get servers to run smoothly and without lag?

Dont answer yet... I will answer for you
You've never ran any server and you dont know how we do it. Well, I will explain it to you then young padawan.
The way we get powerful and stable servers is that we rent dedicated machines(1 per server). Machines like this one for example:
And we use 1 machine/server

Now answer this question please... would you rent 4 of those just so you can have 4 servers "in case" your players want to play different rates?
I mean, it's obvious that if the first server grows enough you might want to start a second one, but unless you are Bill Gates, no one starts with this much equipment... and putting 4 servers on 1 machine = suicide... even with low population it will lag.
Thanks
1 User