Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Servers

Discussion on Private Servers within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Private Servers

Since im not a member , and i got here by a mistake but i was for a while on forum and ive seen that many ppl are asking for working private servers...
Well here`s a site that might help You

InfiniteAion is around 80% working aion server , it got SOOO MANY features but is low-rate server 1x exp and 1x drop

westaion is on top only bcoz it got some vote rewards :S and has not many features working

Naxpgamind doesnt even work , its wow private server , dont click

I suggest You to Join Aion Atomix REAL SERVER HIGH RATE! its 15 on toplist but its bcoz members are not voting for it , it got nice community like 50ppl++ online i think , its good as for beta server , it got many features with Boost Dmg , got class change i think its best of the sv`s , i actually play in there.

As i said that`s my last post prob in this year i wish You all have fun

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!