Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Developers for my Aion Server

Discussion on Hiring Developers for my Aion Server within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring Developers for my Aion Server

Hey there im Gammah i own and run AION Vengance the server is being developed as we speak and we are now accepting applications for the position of Developer. We seek those who have a strong knowledge of Java and know the AION server files structure also VB/C++ (though it's not required but it's cool you know those). We only want the "serious" applicants to apply for the position if you can't handle this role then this is not for you i am afraid. The things we expect people to do if they get such role are:
  • Updating the server and its files to the newest revision.
  • Making sure things we ask you to do are on time.
  • Keeping the server bug free (or semi bug free).
  • Develop new material for AION Vengance in the future.
  • Plus many more things if or when we have an idea.

If you wish to apply you can do so here also use the AION app guide as the base for your application . Also if you got any info about the server or just want some Q's you can add me on MSN () and i am on everyday so give me a shout.

Hope to hear from you soon

Gammah
AION Vengance Owner.
Old 10/19/2009, 14:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Since you said hire, whats the hourly or monthly salary?

Tags
aion, developer, help., job, private server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking For Skillfull Aion Developers
08/13/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello im from australia im about to open Aion private server currently looking for a awesome codes developers skill's team that would like to join me. im about to open one of the best Aion private server with the amount of money that im about to put in. So hoping there are great developers who would like to work together with me to open one of the greatest server even so im happy to make this as there job because im about to pay you! server is all ready to be online!Email me if you would like...
Hiring someone to lvl my ninja from 55 to 130 in fire server
12/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to pay db's or irl money. Post your price's and timeframe. ( there's a double exp event in fire server starting tommorrow)
Hiring Conquer Developers/Website Dev/ GMs/ Forum Mods
07/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Hello Everybody, I'm looking for experienced Conquer Developers/Staff/GMs/Website Developers to join me in making one of the best CO servers out there. My name is Randy and I use to own ItsuMS, one of the most successful Maplestory Private Server. I'm sure you guys know the Nexon, the original creator has DMCA all private servers and shutting them down. So, I have moved onto Conquer Developments. I'm trying to create a very successful and populated Conquer Online servers. If there is...
Aion Feedback @ Game Developers Conference
03/31/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
The Game Developers Conference may be over but the coverage and hype over Aion hasn't slowed down. Featured on such sites as IGN, Massively, MMORPG and GameSpot, Aion has gained a collection of exciting feedback. "I don't think I'll tire of jumping off cliffs and spreading my wings at the very last second to save myself... not for a very long time. Time to get my Icarus on." - IGN.com "Aion was one of the highlights of the show for me. I think that players who have been waiting patiently...