Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with enter on server

Discussion on Problem with enter on server within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with enter on server

1) Login

Uploaded with

2) OK im login to server

Uploaded with

3) Select the server

Uploaded with

And when i click OK i get this
4) and client exit to windows

Uploaded with

Now my question. What should I edit the file, or if anyone had this problem let them write as it would solve.

I would add that when I turn the files in HDD: \ Aion \ Bin32 the files from 2.1.0.7 (Bin32) I get an error 1024
Please help
Old 09/16/2011, 08:08   #2

This is wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this info.
Old 03/29/2012, 22:10   #3

I have the same problem on my PC I connect without problem, but other PC on the LAN, I think, can not connect, but the client I can also select a server, but after the client closes.
In the IP config I have set my PC IP and PC to the remote folder / bin is loaded (disable_login_IP_check)
Also, please advice, it's probably just a small thing, but I can not figure it out :-)

Thank you in advance for answers
Old 03/29/2012, 22:57   #4
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Aion Guides & Strategies
All the Aion guides you ever need [no questions]

#moved