Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patch 1.9 Finally faster lvling

Discussion on Patch 1.9 Finally faster lvling within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Patch 1.9 Finally faster lvling

Hi guys,
I stopped playing Aion since i realised that i need a year to become lvl 50. Know that NCsoft has released the patch 1.9 they promised that you lvl faster. I just want to know if that is true and if you are able to lvl without grinding?
Old 06/15/2010, 23:39   #2

A year to 50 lol wtf ? I lvld in 2-3 months to 50lvl... before 1.9...
Old 06/16/2010, 01:27   #3

2-3 motnhs is a lot...and i am really tired ..im no lvl 48 i im tired to be lvl 50 -_-
Old 06/19/2010, 16:49   #4

omg I just asked if you lvl faster know?
Old 06/20/2010, 09:11   #5

well you can now lvl faster, these are a few of the reasons:

more xp rewarded on some quests, esp at lower lvls
2h weps can be combined so you have more attack/other stats - kill faster
Stigmas are all available by npc so you can get them sooner without having to spend millions on em or farming forever

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lvling Faster
08/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi you guys im a noob,but i have a lvl 63 archer and a 39 tao and i was wondering if any one had any hacks to lvl faster orglitches/secrets? thnx in advance
finally, a SV archer lvling bot
03/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
People say SV cannt pvl archer, only allowing them to hunt. Well, bullshit. I found out a way that u can plvl archers using SV. Now you need to do a set up. 1.bring ur archer to your favorite map. (AZ is recommended) 2.choose "archer" as lvling char in SV set up. 3.Click"dont pick any items" 4.Dont scan any monsters nor players. 5.press f5 to"Record" 6.put 6-10 locations using record. 7.Now the archer will just jump randomly without attacking any monsters, now what you need is a...
lvling in tg faster.
05/27/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
ok well currently you can use cotobo to start up your conquer and tg without graphics on. well if you use nd or robot or fishy or whatever you use to hit 2 stakes, 1 direct stake and rage for other stake. then you use cotobo you just turn off indirect attacks and direct attacks graphic effects on "Misc" tab. then once ND wears off and your hitting both stakes with graphics turned off, use cyclone and it will keep attacking the stakes normally, no need to reclick on them to attack. and...
Faster XP skill lvling!
03/25/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
i hope this is not old :D , nothing special about it , but ... instead of waiting till you get the back to normal shape you can do it instantly! >>> before xp skill comes open Ctobot and mark " Do not display indirect/magic attacks" and voilla you will have the " back to normal" button instantly ;)
lvling nix faster?
08/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
dunno if this has been put up before.. but i have a little idea... to lvl nix fast you need to own a house.. have the char that you want to lvl nix with.. and another reb.. bring both to a certin house and start attacking the guard without a ring.. and lvl 5 sword (with super moons if possible ;) )... since the way nix lvls is not effect by strength weapons etc.. this should work it should work... but i have 2 things that i cant realy answer: will the guard die while you lvl nix and afk...