Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Korean TestServer Client

Discussion on Aion Korean TestServer Client within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Korean TestServer Client

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/04/2009, 17:06   #2

is the Test Server working?
Old 02/04/2009, 17:48   #3

only works with a paid korean account
Old 02/04/2009, 20:59   #4

elite*gold: 25
Ohm how i can pay for a korean account ?
Old 02/04/2009, 21:02   #5

would I need to buy pre-paid time also? or can I just get a account off one of those sites to make me a account and play on the korean test server?
Old 02/05/2009, 01:23   #6

Well someone told me you just need the account without paying the monthly payment but i am not 100% sure about this,i would like to know from someone who is playing.
Old 02/05/2009, 07:57   #7

elite*gold: 10
why you want to play on a test server ? -__- if you spend your money on a korea account you can also play on korea live server

senseless..
Old 02/06/2009, 09:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3d Dr4gon View Post
why you want to play on a test server ? -__- if you spend your money on a korea account you can also play on korea live server

senseless..
me and my buddy just wanna play around a bit and not spend a whole lot a money when its all korean.. I would rather wait till the N/A.. But we still want to see the graphics, gameplay and such. Cost me 10 bucks big woop.. I dont wanna put 100+ bucks on this game and later when N/A comes out have to re-do everything cuz every1 I know will be playing that once it comes
Old 02/06/2009, 11:33   #9

should i upgrade my korean account somewhere? or i just download the test client and play like is it the normal one? thx
Old 02/06/2009, 14:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxzlenin View Post
Well someone told me you just need the account without paying the monthly payment but i am not 100% sure about this,i would like to know from someone who is playing.
ofc you need to pay the monthly fee too otherwise its not an active account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsatan View Post
me and my buddy just wanna play around a bit and not spend a whole lot a money when its all korean.. I would rather wait till the N/A.. But we still want to see the graphics, gameplay and such. Cost me 10 bucks big woop.. I dont wanna put 100+ bucks on this game and later when N/A comes out have to re-do everything cuz every1 I know will be playing that once it comes
again.. playing on the test server costs the same like playing on the normal one.
Old 02/07/2009, 22:26   #11

hmmm i have download the cliend but i cant patch .... the PlayNCLauncher.exe file is miss
Old 02/07/2009, 23:01   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by segin View Post
hmmm i have download the cliend but i cant patch .... the PlayNCLauncher.exe file is miss
Thats weird i have downloaded,installed,fully patched including the huge feb5 or 6 patch without any problems.
Old 02/08/2009, 00:38   #13

Jo must start the "run" Link in the Aion Path, the PlayNCLauncher is installed ever on C:\Program Files\PlayNC\

At the Startmenu i have no link too... oO Don't know why.
Old 02/08/2009, 08:45   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRetro View Post
Jo must start the "run" Link in the Aion Path, the PlayNCLauncher is installed ever on C:\Program Files\PlayNC\

At the Startmenu i have no link too... oO Don't know why.
i know where the PlayNCLauncher file must be .... but its not there Oo

EDIT: i had the chinese client too at my pc ... i had deinstalled it and istall the korean again. it do not work ~~
EDIT2: can anybody upload the playnclauncher.exe?
Old 02/21/2009, 23:34   #15

so this is for the test sever, can anyone confirm this works? plz thx alot
Closed Thread