Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's Script Library

Discussion on Para's Script Library within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 263 36.89%
No, english and german are enough for me. 450 63.11%
Voters: 713. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/02/2017, 22:10   #1561

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitartyr View Post
Hello,

What AoE and CoE scripts do exactly? Thanks in advance!
The AoE script loots 2 chests with **** loot not worth the time
The CoE script loots random amount of chest containing a lot of supplements and godstone bags

CoE has also a video
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2017, 17:35   #1562

elite*gold: 0
If i want to level up to 65 as fast as possible, can someone tell me using this tool witch is the fastest way to do it, i can also mentor with my main.
Thank you
Old 09/04/2017, 18:00   #1563

elite*gold: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoove View Post
If i want to level up to 65 as fast as possible, can someone tell me using this tool witch is the fastest way to do it, i can also mentor with my main.
Thank you
The fastest way to level up is actually getting a mentor who gets you to 37 (theobomos -> calydons). Then you will start doing Kromede Instance 5 times with all those dark blue quests related to it.

Then you follow straight up all the DARK blue quests in Heiron, switching to theobomos when you are done. Once you hit 46 you go Adma solo (quantity depends on your EXP Boost (amulets, event, goldpack) until you hit 53 (best case szenario) or at least 50. On 50 you will do the DARK blue quests in Inggison until you hit 53. Then you spam Besh at least to 60. Followed by all DARK blue quests in Signia. You should be 65 after finishing it.
If you have some space you want to skip (especially from 46-53) you can go the LUNA instances which will give you loads of EXP (especially the weekly one).

Note: This is just for elyos. But the asmodian way should be almost the same tho!
Old 09/05/2017, 01:45   #1564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You need to accept the quest by yourself but it loots the chest at end for the quest item, yes.
Could you explain me how this work? I have just recently came back to the game and I heard about this Luna weekly giving the manastones bundle, can you tell me where do i pick up the quest?
Old 09/05/2017, 06:32   #1565

Hi guys,
Does some1 have a script for colecting aether (magical) that cane share.
Tnx.
Old 09/05/2017, 06:36   #1566

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
Could you explain me how this work? I have just recently came back to the game and I heard about this Luna weekly giving the manastones bundle, can you tell me where do i pick up the quest?
At Sanctum/Pande is a red quest from a NPC called Elli, you just need the quest which gives a key
Old 09/05/2017, 10:12   #1567

Can someone explain the Luna Weekly? Im trying it... but dosent work... any video? wich one i have to use? theres 3 there... and i tried all.. ty advanced
Old 09/05/2017, 10:14   #1568

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak10 View Post
Can someone explain the Luna Weekly? Im trying it... but dosent work... any video? wich one i have to use? theres 3 there... and i tried all.. ty advanced
What did not work?
Just use the Stable one which is the multichar AFK version
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2017, 11:27   #1569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
What did not work?
Just use the Stable one which is the multichar AFK version
ok. i will test again..
Old 09/06/2017, 04:55   #1570

Im having an issue with the kumuki script. It wont work anymore on the last 2 days, for no reason. Dunno if im not noted that before, but the fps drops from 120 to 20fps and it get stuck on random sections of the scenario, and im unable to continue due the rollbacks. Anyone are geting this issue to?

ps: im executing the script with fullscreen windowned mode + at the spawn position of the instance.

Thanks!
Old 09/06/2017, 10:38   #1571

Quote:
Im having an issue with the kumuki script. It wont work anymore on the last 2 days, for no reason. Dunno if im not noted that before, but the fps drops from 120 to 20fps and it get stuck on random sections of the scenario, and im unable to continue due the rollbacks. Anyone are geting this issue to?

ps: im executing the script with fullscreen windowned mode + at the spawn position of the instance.

Thanks!
The script lowers the framerate by itself to reduce performance costs when it's running in background but it shouldn't bother.
Are you sure you still wear 22% movementspeed boots?
Old 09/06/2017, 17:12   #1572

Quote:

Thanks!
Pretty sure it won't work in the full screen window mode think it needs to be in "Windowed mode". I'll try and look in a bit.

I used a lower fps cause it gave me less issues when i was running 4 accounts on my laptop, it would run way to hot if I used max fps lol.
Old 09/07/2017, 02:51   #1573

Anyone test the script Fallen Poeta after yesterday maintenance? Still get huge EXP? I heard many player claim in aion forum to remove exp from Fallen Poeta relic.
Old 09/07/2017, 04:26   #1574

Hi Paraly,

How can i disable gravity and collision after start Kumuki script and press f* to stop it

Both still remaing enable, that dont alow me to go to mobs and die to start point and restart the script.

As i told to you, some times have conections spikes and script got bugged finishing with error (dont take the pigs)

thanks
Old 09/07/2017, 04:30   #1575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stndartuser123 View Post
Hi Paraly,

How can i disable gravity and collision after start Kumuki script and press f* to stop it

Both still remaing enable, that dont alow me to go to mobs and die to start point and restart the script.

As i told to you, some times have conections spikes and script got bugged finishing with error (dont take the pigs)

thanks
You can toggle Gravity with Numpad 7 and Collision with Numpad 8
Just be sure both functions are enabled at the overlay and the overlay is hidden otherwise the hotkeys are disabled.

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool