Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Developers

Discussion on Developers within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Developers

Hello everyone. I run a private server called DreamAion. We are searching for advanced, sincere and genuine developers who will help our server grow. I am the owner and I wish search for someone who is in expertise in programming and the sorts. We mostly need nice battlegrounds, similar to Gamezaion. If you are interested in helping us please contact me via skype (must have - we do not do skype calls, we just text)

Check us out!

Old 09/27/2015, 00:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm experienced in some MMORPG games like Aion, Lineage, ... but some things must be clear:

1. How do we trust? for example, I make Battlegrounds as you need but you take it and drop me out of team!!!

2. have/had you any other success private server?

3. how many GMs are Online?

and so on