Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Voice Packs and Sound Files

Discussion on Changing Voice Packs and Sound Files within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing Voice Packs and Sound Files

It is well known that there are different sound files available from the different versions of the game. Many of these are MUCH better than the ENglish versions.
I was wondering - does anyone know how to change the files over? Or have links to a guide which explains how to do it?
Thanks in advance.
Old 10/19/2009, 07:23   #2

elite*gold: 360
I think there is voice pack on their website under your account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TuT]Change English Voice to Updated Korean/Brazilian VOice for GCPH and GCUS
05/13/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 34 Replies
Change English Voice to Updated Korean/Brazilian VOice for GCPH and GCUS 1. Make a backup of the "Sound" folder located at your Grand Chase folder. Don't forget this. 2. Download these files: YOU CAN CHOOSE AMONG THIS TWO SOUND FILES.. NOTE: ITS UR CHOICE
Changing Sound to Korean
03/08/2010 - Grand Chase - 16 Replies
Hey , I've noticed afew of you Epvpers wanted to change the existing Voice to Korean . Updates ۞ Mari Files Based on Season 2 ۞ ۞ ۞ All jobs Voices- Elesis/Lire/Arme/Las/Ryan/Ronan/Amy/Jin/Sieghart/M ari I also found out that there's another thread in the GC /hacks/cheats section . So I would use her TuT to teach you guys how to use it
[REQUEST] NAGC Voice Files (Latest)
09/19/2009 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
So much for my first post. >_> Sorry, but could anyone here have the latest Sound Files for NAGC? I'm experimenting on recording and creating custom voiceovers... And I can't track which is which using the BR or KGC Voices... Any help or simple download links will be appreciated! ^^
Changing Co1 files to Co2??
09/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 27 Replies
i was playing co2.0 and it was great! i really like the sounds and the new graphic and even that counter :P and i went back to 1.0 and realized that it looks crappy. so i tried taking some 2.0 file and replacing the 1.0 files and... first try:i basicly took all the files and put it in 1.0 and got a c3_core_dll error second: i slowly replaced the files like first sound then data. when i logged in the sound were still the same and the menu,hotkey and stuff on the bottem were all...