Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Lvling up my craft

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Lvling up my craft

hi all


im thinking to lvl up my craft but workorders takes a lot of my lvl up time, and im planing to use a bot to lvl up craft, so can u guys help me at this point?
which bot is indicated in this case?


thanks for all



W4r3z is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 7
Aion Ninja apparently.


sess is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
omg its too expensive, just for craft:S
any other ideas ?
W4r3z is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
im thinking to make a autohotkey script to do it but i have no idea how to target the craft machine, or even select the workorder of ur craft lvl


thanks for help


W4r3z is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4r3z View Post
hi all


im thinking to lvl up my craft but workorders takes a lot of my lvl up time, and im planing to use a bot to lvl up craft, so can u guys help me at this point?
which bot is indicated in this case?


thanks for all
Aion sz bot can do this as well.
kallell is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
Aion sz bot can do this as well.
aion sz bot cant craft
iryutmd is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
btw

i remember when i join this forum, it was all shared for free with users, knowledge, bots, scripts, tatics etc; and cracked for everyone to understand how to use it, (ex l2walker and others), now its becaming an e-bay for botters where ppl reselling stuffs...
keeping in mind the old times where to get an sz for free, or cracked one?
or maybe any other bot script or whatever to automate workorders and lvl up craft


sorry if i was rude,

thanks
W4r3z is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4r3z View Post
btw

i remember when i join this forum, it was all shared for free with users, knowledge, bots, scripts, tatics etc; and cracked for everyone to understand how to use it, (ex l2walker and others), now its becaming an e-bay for botters where ppl reselling stuffs...
keeping in mind the old times where to get an sz for free, or cracked one?
or maybe any other bot script or whatever to automate workorders and lvl up craft


sorry if i was rude,

thanks

I have to agree. I guess we got too big...
Kelsar is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 138

used that maybe help u
alex231090 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4r3z View Post
omg its too expensive, just for craft:S
any other ideas ?
dont craft in aion! its to expensive!
buy your mats and let it craft! its the same and cheaper


Dakidor is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
CRAFT
i really need help here how i can change my craft skill i think i can craft only one think but what i choose it wronge and i want to change to anther...
0 Replies - C9 - Continent of the Ninth
100% AFK Craft ;)
Requirements: Launch Pad -> Options -> Grafik -> Borderless + Windowed Mode das tool ist eigentl. selbsterklärend wenn man es startet, wichtig ist...
49 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
How to Craft?
Hello, Wassup guys. I was just woundering if someone could help me get started on crafting. i am sorta new so i need some help. i have read...
4 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
Free Account Lvling/P lvling =)
Hey :D ive just recently startedd playign Conquer again and don't have any gd acc anymore. So instead of starting frm scratch i was going to offer...
6 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
l2 craft bot
i am new on l2 i dont know what bot works so i need craft bot on c6 interlude ! so post link here
0 Replies - Lineage 2



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.