Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get your hands on the best Aion bot out (chinese bot /AionSZ)

Discussion on How to get your hands on the best Aion bot out (chinese bot /AionSZ) within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/05/2009, 03:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by socialconflicts View Post
20 bucks monthly is a hefty price. not sure i would be willing to pay this much for just a bit extra, because thats what it really is. a bit extra.
Ill agree, 20 is steep, but my *** is it worth it. As i tell everyone, this is by far the best bot i have EVER used. You literally launch the bot, go to the loc you want to kill stuff, tell the range that you want the bot to scan for mobs and it kills non stop. It can also go to town to sell when it gets full and run back to that spot once you die. No waypoint setups needed or configuring spells, chains, or timers.
Old 10/05/2009, 04:42   #17

has anyone purchased this? whats it like if you have.
Old 10/05/2009, 09:26   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
Ill agree, 20 is steep, but my *** is it worth it. As i tell everyone, this is by far the best bot i have EVER used. You literally launch the bot, go to the loc you want to kill stuff, tell the range that you want the bot to scan for mobs and it kills non stop. It can also go to town to sell when it gets full and run back to that spot once you die. No waypoint setups needed or configuring spells, chains, or timers.
i think you have to look at competition before an item gets priced. you offer this bot @ 20 dollars per month, and others have very close to similar bots at free of charge and some even in beta testing with those exact commands. i would consider this bot if it was 10 @ month. 20 is just excessive. and trust me, no chinese person can afford 10 or 5 for a bot.. i think its just an overpriced american item. by that i mean just because of the income, some decide to rack the prices up.
Old 10/05/2009, 11:27   #19

20 bucks is NOTHING compared what you get out of it. For example - powerleveling 1-50 costs about 300 euros and takes them sometimes a lot of time. Only 1 million Kinah is about 30-40 euros. The bot is setup in an instant, it can buy skills, it can do all the special quests like abyss/stigma quests on its own. You dont have to setup waypoints at all to return to your hunting path etc. even the hunting path is just one waypoint that tells him a range where he can kill stuff HE DOESNT EVEN GET STUCK EVER - it sells, it stores item it can gather it can virtually play the game to its fullest without the need of you being there. For 20 bucks - setup in an instant - for one whole month ... you could easily level 2 toons to 50 earning massive massive ammounts of kinah on your way ... for 20 bucks... you get the point eh?
Old 10/05/2009, 15:07   #20

Quote:
so what makes this bot " Better " than the KTZ bot?
im currently using it so want to know why this one stands out.
and KTZ does work with x64 vista just need to run as admin and xp sp2.
but anyhow please list me a things this bot offers that KTZ doesnt. and also,
does this bot get updated frequently?
just read all my guide on botsmall and u will see by urself why this bot is perfect.
the most better thing in it, it's is path finding
full intellgent casting skills or semi intelligent casting skill (i mean u choose what skill to use, and it will cast them intelligentelly itself)
gathering is perfect
pvp option too you set the range and when an enemy appear in the range bot will beat it
etc etc...just read my guide

i tried the ktz bot and really don't like it, ur game lagging like crazy, casting skill is not efficient

what is the big difference between sz and ktz, sz is intelligent when ktz no.
Old 10/05/2009, 15:26   #21

Quote:
i think you have to look at competition before an item gets priced. you offer this bot @ 20 dollars per month, and others have very close to similar bots at free of charge and some even in beta testing with those exact commands. i would consider this bot if it was 10 @ month. 20 is just excessive. and trust me, no chinese person can afford 10 or 5 for a bot.. i think its just an overpriced american item. by that i mean just because of the income, some decide to rack the prices up.
The makers of ferrari's don't go look at prices of toyotas or kia's when pricing their cars; they offer top end high quality products and as a result charge more for it. Same example with this bot. It has attack speed hacks, requires you only to set a single point to attack and a range to search on that point (no waypoint "paths' you have to follow), no need to configure cooldowns, skill chains, or attack orders (bot does it automatically), will rez, sell, harvest, and even pvp. No other bot on the market does that. Sure you can pay $10 dollars a month for some piece of garbage bot you need to spend 5 hours configuring and have it still looking like a bot, or you can spend a little more and get a bot that looks human like, uses all your skills, doesn't require you to move your hotkeys around and requires little configuration. I personally would choose the later and not risk getting banned for looking like a bot and level in 1/3 less time.

Ya there are free bots as well, but they won't be free forever.

Aion SZ bot is the best bot i have ever used; i know quite a few others that can attest to it as well.
Old 10/05/2009, 17:53   #22

hmm interested in this bot anyway i can contact you via msn?
Old 10/05/2009, 19:44   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
The makers of ferrari's don't go look at prices of toyotas or kia's when pricing their cars; they offer top end high quality products and as a result charge more for it. Same example with this bot. It has attack speed hacks, requires you only to set a single point to attack and a range to search on that point (no waypoint "paths' you have to follow), no need to configure cooldowns, skill chains, or attack orders (bot does it automatically), will rez, sell, harvest, and even pvp. No other bot on the market does that. Sure you can pay $10 dollars a month for some piece of garbage bot you need to spend 5 hours configuring and have it still looking like a bot, or you can spend a little more and get a bot that looks human like, uses all your skills, doesn't require you to move your hotkeys around and requires little configuration. I personally would choose the later and not risk getting banned for looking like a bot and level in 1/3 less time.

Ya there are free bots as well, but they won't be free forever.

Aion SZ bot is the best bot i have ever used; i know quite a few others that can attest to it as well.
you create a point, sure the bot is high quality, and what not. but when does a bot cost more monthly than the game monthly.. something is wrong here, its like you buy a car and start making payments.. but the insurance price is more than your car payment... makes no sense. by the looks of it this bot does seem good quality. and has some nice features, but do i think its worth 20 dollars monthly? no. why? because it shouldnt cost more than the game subscription. im using ktz and to be honest, this bot is of good quality, needs some touchings but overall, this is a fine bot atm and currently free.
i have played many other mmos and good quality bots run at 1/2 of the price (generally) of what the monthly subscription is. and this was a high quality bot. lineage 2 superman > lineage 2 walker.
Old 10/05/2009, 22:15   #24

Quote:
you create a point, sure the bot is high quality, and what not. but when does a bot cost more monthly than the game monthly.. something is wrong here, its like you buy a car and start making payments.. but the insurance price is more than your car payment... makes no sense. by the looks of it this bot does seem good quality. and has some nice features, but do i think its worth 20 dollars monthly? no. why? because it shouldnt cost more than the game subscription. im using ktz and to be honest, this bot is of good quality, needs some touchings but overall, this is a fine bot atm and currently free.
i have played many other mmos and good quality bots run at 1/2 of the price (generally) of what the monthly subscription is. and this was a high quality bot. lineage 2 superman > lineage 2 walker.
I would love to make the price $10 USD per month, but if that were the case i would be losing money to be honest. Until the chinese drop their prices, it is near impossible for me to do at the moment. Hopefully in the future i can work something out where the bot is cheaper, but until that time, i literally can't drop the price anymore unfortunately.
Old 10/06/2009, 07:00   #25

lulz you can have it here ;0

Old 10/06/2009, 14:40   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahisright View Post
lulz you can have it here ;0

Newsflash. That's the old version, EU version, and it is now PAY to play. No more free trials. It's not cracked and no one has cracked it yet. Downloading that would be pointless. LULZ.
Old 10/13/2009, 22:17   #27

newsflash, you're banned

rip off people much? jeesh.
Old 10/14/2009, 00:18   #28

no its a double post which he didnt do. he didnt rip off people, his bot works and he works on getting an english verison so whats your prob?
Old 10/14/2009, 02:52   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthecheat View Post
newsflash, you're banned

rip off people much? jeesh.
No, i got banned for "double posting". I'll gladly show you the email i got.

I have sold literally hundreds of bots already and have had 2 charge backs total. How's that for customer satisfaction?
Old 10/14/2009, 13:24   #30

Why would anyone pay $20 EACH MONTH for this **** when the free bots (KTZ for one) does everything already? Oh yeh, so you can rip people off. Btw botsmall.com have SZ for 18$/month.