Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Expert Crackers

Discussion on Looking for Expert Crackers within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Looking for Expert Crackers

I have Aion Bots with the hacks already coded in off of some private premium Korean site.
This program is currently fully working but the language is in Korean.

If you can crack/unpack and interested, let me know.
I will provide the program and necessary information.

Leave me a PM. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ad Expert
10/04/2009 - Metin2 - 12 Replies
Hallo, Also erstmal ich hab mir vor knapp einem Monat meinen Mentalen Krieger erstellt... immoment ist er lvl 51 und hat sehr schlechtes eqiup... Daher wollte ich euch mal fragen ihr wisst wie viel deff man braucht um hinten vor dem Boss im Ad Expert alles räumen zu können... und bis wann man da gut pms droppen kann... MFG^^
mGa experT dYn sa WH!!
06/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
mag release nmn po kayo ng sucrose na nd detected :D
To All Coders/Crackers
10/23/2007 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Sry to be the bringer of bad news guys.But tomorow will see a patch to AL and a change to the ini coding and packet codeing. Codemasters forum - Maintenance and Patch update 22.10.2007 I think u guys should hold ur work till tomorow and u have a chance to view the new coding.My friend is less then happy lol just as he starts to hack the game again it patches Lmfao.This happend to him the last time aswell.
FAO: ScriptVessel Crackers
01/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Okay guys and girls, noobies and folks.. please read this before you think about posting your Script Vessel Trainer. Firstly id like to congratulate you on sucessfully cracking ScriptVessel using the guides posted on the forums, you have a working trainer and ScriptVessel now works again for you, enjoy the leveling. Following the amount of ScriptVessel Cracks posted im posting this post to make all of you understand what you should and shouldnt do with this trainer that youve made from...