Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Well Crap! -- PvP Question ...

Discussion on Well Crap! -- PvP Question ... within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well ****! -- PvP Question ...

So last night as I was at the ice fortress doing some quests..... a group of wonderful people came by to pay me a visit... Needless to say, after about 2 mins of fighting I went down hard but not after taking 1/2 the groups HP down by 1/2 ... The question is this, when building a PVP set, what manastones should I concentrate more on in my gear then PVE .. currently I have mostly HP and some sheild stones in my gear.. the perfect set would be to have 1 set for both PVP and PVE but not sure it'd possible.... Any advise would be most apprecaited... Thanks in advance...
Old 05/29/2009, 00:10   #2

Hmm if you are playing the gladiator I would set much to Phys. Crit !
If you will stay defense to run away much parry.

Greetings
Old 05/29/2009, 11:01   #3

Dude on my server I saw some pvps on really high lvls. Glad vs Glad (both 44lvls) was fighting and the manastone +attack won with glad phys.crt (first glad won with nearby 40% hp)
I suggest you to use +4 attack manastone
For ranger use Phys crit (assasins phys crit could use too but I think its a bit ussless cuz assasins have really nice normall crts)