Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Refuses to install under Vista 64-bit?

Discussion on Refuses to install under Vista 64-bit? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Refuses to install under Vista 64-bit?

I did some searching and couldn't locate anyone else having this issue.

Trying to run AION_Setup_0.9.5.0.exe in Vista 64-bit, but get the typical 'This program is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running' message. Is there some way to get around this?

I've tried putting it in my Program Files and Program Files (x84) folders, running in compatibility mode, and running as Administrator, but none of those helped. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Old 05/13/2009, 23:05   #2

I'd never choose to have an OS with 64 bit. Cause it's like nothing works with 64 bit. :X
Old 05/13/2009, 23:22   #3

elite*gold: 10
works fine on my 64 bit OS

don't know what the problem could be..
Old 05/14/2009, 11:11   #4

Problem was corrupted download. Redownloaded the installer .exe, worked. Now here's hoping the data files aren't corrupt...

What luck. Only thing that isn't corrupted is the data.zip, all the zip partfiles are corrupted. 30 hours more DLing, here I come
Old 05/14/2009, 12:26   #5

Got some links that are hosted in the USA.
Old 05/14/2009, 17:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony X View Post

Got some links that are hosted in the USA.
Thank you for the links. I am trying Fileplanet, but if it is still corrupt I will have to try those.

For the sake of not starting a new thread, can beta account be upgraded to paying?
Old 05/15/2009, 10:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahknall View Post
Thank you for the links. I am trying Fileplanet, but if it is still corrupt I will have to try those.
Well... the Fileplanet ones came up with the same corrupt MD5 numbers as last time. Now for another 30hr of downloading.
Will use those links, ty guys.