Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your favourite Aion Build

Discussion on Your favourite Aion Build within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/14/2009, 00:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
is this game already buyable in the usa`? or how do you play it?
Old 04/14/2009, 00:20   #17

Playing the chinese Open beta with an english patch ...
I like Spiritmaster the most. <3
Old 04/14/2009, 00:22   #18

hmm not bad.. lets duel
Old 04/14/2009, 01:28   #19

To be honest, I find this game to be rather straightforward. So far, basically all the characters of one class will have the same exact skills, and when people figure out what skill combo works best, everyone will just use that. I like games where you can take your character different routes, like if they gave you the ability to increase the power of half your skills every level, but not the other half, so you had to choose what your strong points are. Instead, every skill you have levels up when you level, so every person of the same level is the same except for their armor or weapon - and the moonstones - but this game isn't based around the armor and weapon, it's based around the skills.

Granted, the MMO I play (Anarchy Online) almost goes to the other extreme, where you can do just about anything you want with your character. Perhaps I'm just spoiled.
Old 04/14/2009, 01:52   #20

perhaps you are.
Old 04/14/2009, 11:19   #21

for pvp: assassin with full physical attack power slottet in every socket. why physical attack and not crit? thats easy! i get enough crit from all ur equip and u may use scrolls that give u +90 crit and that will be enough. full patack assassins will own everyone in pvp... just made my experience( playing korean retail lvl 48 gladiator)

but my favourite build is full crit templar in u armour and full patack in ur weapon and shield, unkillable and deals nice dmg (also having a lvl 36 templar with epic shield sword)
Old 04/14/2009, 11:44   #22

Received Thanks: 2,015
pics or it didn't happen.
Old 04/14/2009, 11:50   #23

lawl pics of some random pvp we did 1 week ago
Old 04/14/2009, 11:52   #24

instead of posting here Unick get yer *** in game now!! XD
Old 04/14/2009, 22:11   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kixor View Post
To be honest, I find this game to be rather straightforward. So far, basically all the characters of one class will have the same exact skills, and when people figure out what skill combo works best, everyone will just use that. I like games where you can take your character different routes, like if they gave you the ability to increase the power of half your skills every level, but not the other half, so you had to choose what your strong points are. Instead, every skill you have levels up when you level, so every person of the same level is the same except for their armor or weapon - and the moonstones - but this game isn't based around the armor and weapon, it's based around the skills.

Granted, the MMO I play (Anarchy Online) almost goes to the other extreme, where you can do just about anything you want with your character. Perhaps I'm just spoiled.
Easy padawan. Its the launch. Many things can change.